Senior M&A Analyst
Company: Hanger Inc.
Posted on: February 17, 2020
Why Us?With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is
the world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P)
services and products, offering the most advanced O&P
solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed
customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest
owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide.
Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded
and private label O&P devices, products and components, and
provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. Built on
the legacy of James Edward Hanger, the first amputee of the
American Civil War, Hanger is steeped in 150 years of clinical
excellence and innovation with a vision to be the partner of choice
for products and services that enhance human physical capability.
Collectively, Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day,
helping people achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.--Hanger,
Inc. is an equal opportunity employer -
female/minority/disability/vet.Could This Be For You?Based out of
our HQ office in Austin, Texas, the Senior M&A Analyst will
provide essential support to Hangers mergers and acquisitions
efforts, working closely with senior members of the Mergers &
Acquisitions Team to impact Hangers corporate growth strategy. Your
- Review, organize, and assess new acquisition opportunities
- Review and analyze financial statements; conduct trend
analysis, benchmarking analysis, and work closely with the M&A
Team to identify potential synergies and appropriate financial
- Review and analyze the business operations and strategic
considerations for an acquisition opportunity; work closely with
the M&A Team to prepare the business case and pro forma
financial statements for presentation to Hanger Clinic
- Assist in preparation of term sheets and cover letters
- Coordinate and assist in due diligence
- Assist in preparation of the purchase agreement, ancillary
agreements, and schedules related to the purchase agreement
- Analyze performance of acquired companies financial results
versus the pro forma
- Develop ad hoc analyses, projections, reports, and
- Assist with other ad hoc tasks as requiredMinimum
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, economics or similar
- Five (5) years of relevant experience; at least two (2) years
of which should be direct M&A transaction experienceAdditional
- Analytical skills; capable of deciphering financial data and
interpreting relevant information and statistics
- Effective communication skills for accurate and concise oral
and written presentations to the M&A Team, Sellers and their
accounting and legal advisors
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing
- Proficient in Windows based office technologies--
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining
honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do,
building lifelong trust
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with
everyone around you
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for
outstanding resultsOur Investment in You
- Competitive salary.
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.Hanger,
Inc. is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all
aspects of the employer-employee relationship. All conditions and
privileges of employment are administered to all employees without
discrimination or harassment because of race, religious creed,
color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or
mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and
related medical conditions, special disabled veteran status, or any
other classification protected by federal, state, and local laws
and ordinances. The Company will comply fully with all applicable
state or local fair employment laws that forbid discrimination or
harassment on the basis of other protected characteristics.
Retaliation against any employee for filing or supporting a
complaint of discrimination or harassment is prohibited.
Keywords: Hanger Inc., Austin , Senior M&A Analyst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!