Maintenance Custodial Technician - UniFirst
Posted on: January 17, 2020
MAINTENANCE CUSTODIAL TECHNICIAN - UNIFIRST
Are you searching for a long-term position with a strong company
offering a solid track record of success* If you have the qualities
necessary to become a UniFirst team partner, and the skill-set to
succeed, then this is an opportunity for you to join our growing
Summary - This role will perform housekeeping and cleaning
activities of the facility in office spaces, kitchen areas, common
areas, plant / production floor, restroom facilities, and parking
lots / grounds areas. Performs housekeeping and cleaning tasks in
accordance with all Company safety policies and approved work
* Uses common tools to perform housekeeping operations, including
but not limited to: wet and dry mops, brooms, floor scrubbers,
vacuum cleaners, cleaning supplies, towels, steel wool, carts, and
* Performs cleaning operations in the office areas, the production
floor, outside of the facility, and other property areas as
assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
* Keeps restrooms clean and stocks them with supplies.
* Cleans the kitchen / breakroom areas and stocks the area with
* Removes trash and other rubbish and places them in the proper
* Cleans windows.
* Performs dusting of furniture and building hardware as
* Relocates light furniture as required to properly clean assigned
* Replaces light bulbs in overhead fixtures.
* Possess working knowledge of cleaning materials and equipment to
include safe usage of general cleaning chemicals.
* Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
* Must be able to operate floor cleaning equipment and other tools
* Ability to lift up to 80 pounds
* Language Skills:
* Ability to read, comprehend and interpret procedures and
instructions in English
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from co-workers and managers.
UniFirst is one of North America s largest workwear and textile
service companies, providing managed uniform, protective clothing,
and custom corporate image apparel programs to businesses in
diverse industries. Our Core Values of Customer Focus, Respect for
Others, and Commitment to Quality are what has made UniFirst
successful since 1936.
Join the team that puts customers and your future first
We offer a comprehensive benefits package of over 50 items with the
following benefits highlighted:
* 401K with Company match
* Profit Sharing
* Health Insurance
* Life Insurance
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Long Term Disability
* Employee Assistance Programs
* Sick Time
* Paid Holidays
* Direct Payroll Deposit
* Tuition Reimbursement
* 30% Employee Discount on UniFirst products
* Employee Referral Program
UniFirst is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of
race, color, gender, national origin, ancestry, religion, physical
or mental disability, age, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy,
citizenship, or any other factor protected by anti-discrimination
Keywords: UniFirst, Austin , Maintenance Custodial Technician - UniFirst, Professions , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!