User Support Coordinator - JAPANESE (Email)
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Title: User Support Coordinator - JAPANESE (Email)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Austin, TX
We are seeking a customer focused resource whose primary focus will
be to deliver exceptional customer service via email to users of
Apple's sales training tools, in addition to supporting processes
for the sales operations organization on both internal and external
facing systems. This position requires excellent problem solving
skills, ability to navigate through ambiguous issues, superior
written communication skills, ability to work quickly with great
accuracy, understanding of Apple's Channel Sales tools, passion for
constant improvement, and commitment to exceptional customer
service. The ideal candidate will be able to solve routine problems
independently and know when to request specific direction on more
complex problems. This includes working with technical, business
and project teams to define processes and procedures to monitor
systems, rapidly respond to incoming incident tickets and provide
status updates to management and the business so they are informed
of any business impacts, in a timely manner and with clarity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- First point of contact for various Apple sales
provisioning/registration systems, training systems, Sales portals,
etc. account support including registration and access
- Troubleshoots users' access issues by having comprehensive
practical and theoretical
- understanding of the applications that help channel resellers
sell and support Apple products (e.g.
- SEED, AMS, ASW, ASTO, My Access and more).
- Supports sales team by developing and maintaining positive
customer relations with clients/ customers, which can substantially
affect service and/ or product revenue(s).
- Reports and escalates issues through appropriate channels,
effectively communicating information with the applicable team(s)
to ensure constant improvement of processes and support.
- Typical issues include login ID retrieval, account update,
content feedback, FAQ related questions,
- Providing registration instructions, escalating technical
issues to IS&T, forwards to appropriate department, mass
account updates, and more.
- Consistently provides prompt, reliable, and accurate
information to users.
- Identify opportunities for improvement to support process.
- Participate in projects and testing efforts related to
Required Experience and Skills
Candidates should have previous experience in user system support
Communication skills, strong work ethic, great attention to detail,
and exceptional customer focus.
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese
- A passion for customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to ensure
quality of product and service on a
- regular basis as candidate will communicate with the customers
(internal & external)
- Prior experience in a production application support role
troubleshooting, analyzing and providing
- root cause analysis
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving
- Strong sense of initiative and pro-activeness
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Proven competence in owning tasks, follow through, sharing
information, and contributing to a
- collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work independently, efficiently exercising
good judgement under deadline(s)
- Strong conceptual and process-focused thinking abilities
- Resourcefulness and flexibility to adapt to Apple's changing
- Ability to work an issue from various angles, ask for help when
needed, and see a problem through
- until it is resolved
- Must be flexible and willing to work weekends, some holidays
and rotating on-call schedule
- Mac experience
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience using a user support tool that allows for two way
email communication with users,
- Categorization of issues, managing a queue, reallocating
- Using an IT service management system for tracking technical
- Using a knowledge-based articles and complete documentation on
processes being monitored and managed.
- Be dependable and reliable - follow-up quickly and
- Demonstrate a positive and approachable demeanor.
- Actively practice teamwork, working within the Sales
organization and throughout other parts of the company to achieve
- Take initiative and challenge the status quo.
- Deliver more than the customer expects.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Drive for results.
TalentBurst is an award winning IT, Accounting & Finance staffing
firm headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco, Miami,
Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the
leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical,
and biotech companies.We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies.
Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry
and has a strong reputation for treating our employees well and
helping you find your next dream project.BenefitsAt TalentBurst,
one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees
with the best benefits available. Benefits we have available
include:--- Health, Dental, and Vision Plan--- 401(k) Plan--- Life
Insurance--- Immigration assistance--- Credit Union Membership---
Direct Deposit--- Vacation pay (only for FTEs)
Keywords: TalentBurst, Austin , User Support Coordinator - JAPANESE (Email), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!