Warehouse Archive Specialist
Posted on: November 11, 2019
You landing a new Warehouse Archive Specialist job in Austin, TX
would be pretty good, BUT you landing a new Warehouse Archive
Specialist job with US would be simply AWESOME! It can happen,
because we're looking for temp to hire Warehouse Archive
Specialists to join the amazing team at a local client.
Here's a preview of what you'll be working on as a Warehouse
- Ensuring all test materials (i.e. used/unused answer sheets and
essays) are sorted, boxed, and labeled within specified guidelines
in the Resolutions Archive storage area.
- Maintains quality service by following organization
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves,
pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean receiving
area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Become familiar with documentation and reporting missing or
additional documents to supervising manager.
- Document inventory counts.
- Understand the hazards and precautions performing tasks with
equipment: proper lifting and rolling carts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
INTERESTED??? Here's what it takes to apply:
- High school degree, GED certification or an equivalent
- Be physically fit with the ability to lift, bend, stoop, and
- Have the ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Have the ability to competently and effectively manage time and
complete assigned work.
- Be a team player and be able to coordinate with fellow
- Be compliant with all safety regulations and the ability to use
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
What's in this for you?
- Weekly or daily pay - you receive a paycheck every week or
- Casual attire, i.e. t-shirt or button-up/collared shirt (polo
shirt), jeans, sneakers/work boots.
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision,
- Generous Bonus Incentives offered for referrals! For more
information, ask a recruiter today!
Take advantage of our daily pay option! Why wait to get paid? Get
So now that you know about the job and about us, the ball's in your
court. For instant consideration for this Warehouse Archive
Specialist job, click on Apply Now! We can't wait to hear from
After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few
quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have
the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records.
Adecco is the world---s largest provider of staffing solutions. But
it---s not our size that makes us different, it---s our unwavering
commitment to the businesses, job seekers and communities we
serve.--Every day, we propel job seekers forward in their career
and help America---s top employers attract, develop and manage the
very best talent. Job seekers--rely on us for exciting temporary,
temp-to-perm and permanent opportunities, as well as career
resources and advice. Businesses throughout the country and across
all industries count on us for access to more than 9 million
qualified candidates and an ability to deliver proactive and
actionable insight into the economy and the job market. We also
sponsor community and nationwide community service events to ensure
opportunities for all.--We are proud of the fact that we connect
more people with more jobs than anyone else, and know how important
what we do is - not only to the economy and job market, but also to
the lives and communities we touch
Keywords: Adecco, Austin , Warehouse Archive Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!