Salesforce Architect, IT
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Salesforce Architect, IT
Round Rock, TXDell provides the technology that transforms the way
we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we
are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one
of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with
unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can t wait
for you to discover this for yourself as a Salesforce Architect in
Round Rock, TX as part of a team that provides solutions to Dell
Support and deployment services business.
Dell creates technology solutions for a changing world. Our IT
Architecture team translates our customers business requirements
into total enterprise-wide solutions. It takes deep technical
knowledge to create architectural designs that exceed service
requirements. We re skilled in analyzing the customer s business
goals, objectives, needs and general business environment to create
technical system solutions. Our expertise includes integrating
hardware, processes, methodologies and software into the customer
- Defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps
between current and desired end-states, and delivering a
comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired
- Working closely with Delivery Managers, Functional Solution
Architects and with business to architect technology solutions to
meet business needs.
- Design applications and services to support domain and program
- High levels of scalability and resilience.
- Industry competitive measure of performance.
- Seamless and responsive customer experience.
- Security and data privacy.
- Follow and help define coding standards. Lead code reviews
during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns
- 8+ years
- Expert level understanding of the Salesforce product suite,
including Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds.
- Expertise in Salesforce and has sufficient hands-on experience
on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management,
Apex/Visualforce and Lightning.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design
scalable performance-driven solutions.
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume
limitations and best practices.
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and
how these play into platform architecture.
- Familiarity with platform authentication patterns (SAML, SSO,
OAuth). Experience with platform security capabilities (TLS,
- Knowledge of data integration tools and experience integrating
Salesforce with different business systems (ETL, CPQ, marketing
automation, reporting, etc.).
- Strong understanding of the environment management, release
management, code versioning best practices, and deployment
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant
certifications upon hire.
- Experience with solutions from Dell, Pivotal, VMWare and other
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class
benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all
to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you re excited by the prospect of marketing ground-breaking
innovations to a global audience, this is your opportunity to
develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell .Dell
will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of
these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Associated topics: application architect, back end, c, c/c++,
design, devops, lead, matlab, senior, senior software engineer
Keywords: Dell, Austin , Salesforce Architect, IT, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!