Inside Data Protection Specialist - Round Rock, TX or Franklin, MA
Location: Round Rock
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Dell EMC Data Protection Services (DPS) Division - Inside Data
Protection Specialist Role
Round Rock, TX or Franklin, MADell EMC s Inside Sales organization
continues to offer exciting growth opportunities for our sales
teams. One of our strategic advantages is the strength and value
associated with our data protection solutions. These solutions are
highly differentiated with a comprehensive software, hardware and
cloud portfolio capable of meeting the diverse spectrum of recovery
time and recovery point objectives for our customers. This role is
critical to both the inside and field sales teams. It represents a
critical component to our revenue stream, while also providing
sales leadership in leading more complex sales opportunities across
a district. These roles offer the opportunity to further build and
refine your sales, technical, and financial acumen with expanded
visibility from both the inside and field sales organizations. This
role is meant to be a feeder system to our Data Protection field
organization, relocation flexible for future career opportunities
is a must.
- As an Inside Data Protection Specialist at Dell EMC you will be
maintaining productive relationships with Account Managers and
Sales Leaders both inside and in the field.
- You main goal is to drive DPS sales within the teams and/or
territories you are assigned.
- You will be responsible for driving and delivering sales
results by running targeted demand generation activities and
collaborating with your Dell EMC counterparts both inside and in
- This role is meant to be a feeder system to our Data Protection
field organization, and a stable mid-market selling presence with
opportunity for career growth.
- Our organization is committed to hiring, developing and
promoting the best technical sales talent in the industry.
- 25% travel required
- Bachelor's Degree and at least minimum 1 year of data center
specific sales experience as a specialist inside or field.
- General understanding of basic backup software
- Ability and willingness to maintain deep technical
- High sales activity and proven experience managing demand
- Strong messaging skills coupled with financial sales
- Willingness and passion to learn more about the data protection
market including technologies, trends, and the competitive
- Strong desire to pursue a field role as a next step in your
career/Relocation flexible for future career opportunities
- Solid technical understand of key data center components
(Compute, Network, Storage)
- Solid foundation in virtualization preferably VMWare and Hyper
- Experience selling competitive software products i.e.
Appassure, Commvault, Veritas, Veeam
- Understanding of the Dell inside selling motion both direct and
- Deep relationships with account managers and technical sales
reps in local Dell call center
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class
benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities all
to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
If you re ready to get to the heart of ground-breaking products and
champion innovation as an expert, this is your opportunity to
develop with Dell.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and
individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion
or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including
pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV
Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and
Inclusion at Dell . Associated topics: administrative, branch
manager, manager of sales, principal, sales director, sales leader,
sales management, sales manager, supervisor, team leader
Keywords: Dell, Austin , Inside Data Protection Specialist - Round Rock, TX or Franklin, MA, Other , Round Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!