Junior Account Executive
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Junior Account ExecutiveOutboundEngine is one of the fastest
growing tech startup companies in the nation, ranked number 95th on
the 2016 Inc. 5000. We are based out of beautiful Austin, TX.
OutboundEngine has been voted "Top Ten Places to Work" for the last
four years in a row by the Austin Business Journal. Since 2012,
OutboundEngine has helped over 10,000 small business owners market
themselves by doing it for them. We create original content for our
clients, automate their email campaigns, update their social media
profiles, and ultimately help them drive repeat and referral
business as well as new business.
About OE's Sales Team:
Our Inside Sales team is a collaborative group who hold themselves
to high standards and execute on individual and team goals. The
team likes to celebrate the wins and consistently works to surpass
expectations. Management supports team members with career
development in an effort to make them the best salesperson they can
If you are looking to build a sales career with a great company,
then you need to apply to our Junior Account Executive position.
We're looking for competitive, ambitious, high-energy sales people
to join our exceptional inside sales team and help us continue our
rapid growth! If you're interested in aggressive career growth, an
incomparable compensation plan, awesome perks and spiffs, enriched
sales education and leadership development programs, as well as a
celebratory and positive work culture - we want to speak with you!
We are targeting candidates with 0-6+ months of cold calling
experience, closing experience, experience selling in a SaaS
environment and/or for a software company.
What you will do:
- Fulfill an end-to-end inside sales cycle, from cold call to
close; includes scheduling and facilitating online product
demonstrations and closing your own deals
- Execute a transactional sales process (1-3 day sales cycle)
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects,
utilizing Salesforce to track progress
- Prospect new business by cold-calling small & medium sized
- Have access to and participate in ongoing sales development and
- Close business to achieve, if not exceed monthly metrics
What you should have:
- Highly self-motivated with a hard work ethic and "whatever it
- History of success in a fast-paced sales and/or startup
- Have a passion for selling and a true "Hunter"
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- No prior sales experience needed, 0-6+ months in metrics-driven
environment is preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred but not required
- Willingness to embrace change, growth and the fun of a start-up
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with uncapped commission,
plus quarterly and annual bonuses
- Daily/Monthly/Annual chances to compete for amazing prizes,
trips & other spiffs
- Strong leadership and career development programs
- 100% Paid Insurance (medical, dental, vision, life and
disability) for you and low cost insurance for your dependents;
active the first of the month after 30 days of employment
- Generous PTO, accrue 3 weeks annually and an extended paid
holiday break at the end of the year
- Company-paid downtown parking, bus or metro pass
- A positive culture which celebrates employees success
- A professional yet dynamic atmosphere complete with casual
dress and upbeat music playing throughout the day!
- Stocked kitchen with snacks, beverages, cold brew on tap, and
monthly catered meals
- Company events, such as private concerts, happy hours, team
outings, holiday parties and more!
- Voted Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016,
Keywords: OutboundEngine, Austin , Junior Account Executive, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!