Company: Main Street Renewal LLC
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Main Street Renewal is a private company focused on buying,
renovating, and leasing across the country. We are very passionate
about what we do. We care for each other, our partners, and our
customers, fostering a culture of transparency, trust, and
empowerment. We are determined to work smarter, utilizing great
tools and technology to create an excellent experience for our
residents. We are also driven to work harder and do what it takes
to create exceptional outcomes. Our goal is to provide our
residents a great house, easy lease experience, and attentive
service so they can create a home they love.
A day in the life of our Eviction Specialist
The Eviction Specialist is responsible for maintaining and
monitoring delinquent accounts of Main Street Renewals residents,
following up on eviction occupancy and bounced or returned checks.
Aspects of this position will include but not limited to, speaking
to residents with outdated accounts, pushing to get payment of
outstanding balances, posting payments to accounts, resolving
customer billing issues, reducing accounts receivable delinquency
and verifying occupancy. The Eviction Specialistreports to the
- Reviewing resident delinquent accounts eligible for
- Coordinate legal notice delivery via mail, email or required
delivery method upon local municipality laws.
- Manage multiple portfolios of eviction cases and ensure their
completion and status to given KPIs.
- Communicate with local attorneys to insure a collaborative
working environment and expedite the eviction process.
- Communicate and collaborate with local branch representatives
regarding payments and resident options.
- Post any legal or related chargebacks to the residents ledger
in the designated resident database.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What's in it for you?
- Collaborative team environment and the tools needed to be
successful in your job
- Exceptional onboarding experience (we want you to succeed in
your new role)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision (Pick the plan that works best for
you and the family)
- 401K with employer match (We just keep on giving)
- Employee referral program (Get paid for referring your
- Casual dress code environment (Enough Said)
What youll need to have
- HS Diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Must have a commitment to excellent customer service
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and
- Experience in a telecommunications preferred
- Must be organized, professional and work well in fast paced
- Must have an eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be creative, self-disciplined and able to identify and
complete critical tasks independently and with a sense of
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment
Just a few other things you should know
- Please note, this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This
role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. This is largely a sedentary role;
however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to
lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as
At Main Street Renewal, we believe that our teammates are the
foundation of our success. Come join our MSR family where we work
smarter, work harder, and are passionate about what we do.
Keywords: Main Street Renewal LLC, Austin , Eviction Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!