Company: Vista Consulting Group
Posted on: August 16, 2019
- Austin, TX
- Chicago, IL
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing
high-level, administrative support to several busy senior level
executives within the company: Including, but not limited to,
managing their schedule, meetings and travel. This position
requires that you are highly organized, can juggle many tasks at
once, are not easily overwhelmed, and are comfortable interfacing
with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside
clients, vendors and candidates in a fast-paced environment. The
Executive Assistant maintains and protects highly confidential
corporate information, is the first point of contact in person and
on calls for executives from internal departments and external
clients, and works independently with minimal supervision or
direction. The Executive Assistant is a trusted and effective
partner to the Executive team and a helpful and willing contributor
to the Administrative team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage complex and ever-changing schedules, proactively resolve
conflicts before and as they arise, and ensure meetings are set in
an efficient manner.
- Act as a true gatekeeper and escalate relevant information to
executives as needed.
- Coordinate travel for executives supported and, when necessary,
members of their team, including air and ground transportation,
hotel accommodations, and other reservations as needed.
- Ensure supported executives are prepared with all materials and
information for meeting, events, and travel.
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely fashion, in
accordance with company policies.
Skills & Requirements
- 1-3 years administrative support experience, preferably in a
professional services setting. Private equity or consulting firm
experience is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up and excellent
- Ability to treat sensitive and confidential information with
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and
- The ability to function with grace under pressure, while
managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; focus on customer service and
working cooperatively with team members. May be required to
support/cover other Assistants as needed.
- Must possess personal tact, discretion and good judgment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word,
Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Occasional after hours work as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.
Vista Equity Partners is a U.S.-based investment firm with offices
in Austin, Chicago, New York City, Oakland, and San Francisco with
more than $46 billion in cumulative capital commitments. Vista
exclusively invests in software, data, and technology-enabled
organizations led by world-class management teams. As a value-added
investor with a long-term perspective, Vista contributes
professional expertise and multi-level support towards companies to
realize their full potential. Vista's investment approach is
anchored by a sizable long-term capital base, experience in
structuring technology-oriented transactions, and proven management
techniques that yield flexibility and opportunity.
Vista Consulting Group
Vista Consulting Group is the operating and consulting partner of
Vista Equity Partners. The VCG team works in conjunction with the
Vista investment professionals and key portfolio company employees
to help current and newly-acquired businesses strengthen their
operations through the implementation of standardized, repeatable
and proven processes and methodologies.
Keywords: Vista Consulting Group, Austin , Executive Assistant, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!