Licensed Clinician With Chemical Dependency Experience
Company: Lionrock Recovery
Posted on: July 14, 2019
Lionrock Recovery is looking for a Licensed Clinician with Chemical
Dependency Experience for Telehealth IOP and OP. Must have at least
a Master's Degree. You can work from home and assist men and women
recover from drugs and alcohol. About Us: Lionrock Recovery () is a
Joint Commission-accredited telehealth company providing treatment
for substance use disorders based in Silicon Valley, provides
telecounseling services to clients in an online intensive
outpatient/outpatient substance use disorder treatment program. Job
- Responsible for provision of full-range of substance use
disorder outpatient treatment services from comprehensive
assessment, treatment planning, supportive counseling and case
management as well as aftercare planning, individual psychotherapy,
and crisis evaluation and support.
- Accepts new clients in-state as assigned by the Lionrock
admissions department, with a commitment to follow through with
client treatment from admission to discharge.
- Because this is online treatment, you must have experience
using a computer for your work. Google Doc familiarity,
Spreadsheets, Documentation, & Secure Email. Primary Duties and
Responsibilities (via video conferencing and electronic medical
- Must complete and maintain accurate records or reports
regarding the patients' histories and progress, services provided,
and all per Lionrock's mission and guidelines.
- Provides a full-range of supportive SUD services including
brief individual counseling, intensive counseling, case management,
and consultations to support strength-based discharge planning and
continuity of care.
- Participates in case conferencing with clinical supervisor and
director to assess client needs, progress, documentation, and exit
- Prepares all related treatment documentation in accordance with
applicable organizational and state standards in a clear, thorough,
and timely manner. Experience with electronic health records
- Intervenes as an advocate for clients to resolve emergency
problems in crisis situations. Provide client and/or family members
with information about addiction issues and about available
services or programs, making appropriate referrals when
- Communicating with service providers outside of the
organization to market, refer, and collaborate enhancing client
care. Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Requirements:
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in a
mental health related field such as Psychology, Counseling, Social
Work, Marriage and Family Counseling with course work and
experience in the treatment of substance use disorders. Must have
licensure that allows for counselor to assist clients
- State licensure as a Clinical Mental Health Social Worker,
Professional counselor, or MFT. Certification as an Alcohol & Drug
Counselor (if claiming license eligibility, applicant must be able
to provide proper documentation). Two (2) year licensed experience
providing SUD services in an inpatient or outpatient setting is
- Ability to work in crisis situations in a professional and
- Strong counseling, CBT, and motivational interviewing skills.
Ability to apply evidence-based therapeutic interventions as well
as an understanding of traditional community supports in substance
use disorder treatment essential.
- Must be able to work individually and in a team environment.
High degree of time management skill desired.
- Must be available to schedule client video tele-counseling
sessions in a private office space. Home offices are acceptable
provided that clinicians represent the agency in a professional
- Above average verbal and writing skills essential as most
company and client communication is completed via email.
- Must be able to develop clear and concise reports in a timely
manner. Experience with Electronic Medical Records desired.
- Strong ability to work with computers and software desired.
Must agree to maintain computer and internet accessibility as these
are essential to providing online counseling services. Work Type:
Part-time Salary: $40.00 /hour Required Experience: At least two
recent years of Addictions experience Required Education:
Keywords: Lionrock Recovery, Austin , Licensed Clinician With Chemical Dependency Experience, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!