AVP, Business and Data Analytics
Location: San Antonio
Posted on: June 25, 2019
PURPOSE OF JOB
We are seeking an experienced leader who can draw from talented
analysts and innovative tools, to develop analytics capabilities
and deliver analytic solutions used to inform business decisions to
join our Bank BBIA team! Passionate about delivering information,
data and insights that serve to enhance the performance of
employees, the business and ultimately our membership.
Leads the USAA enterprise level Information and Insights team.
Oversees the identification and development of business analytics
programs in line with overall company goals and principles.
Responsible for strategies that deliver compliant data and
information solutions that lead to improvement and optimization in
business performance and risk minimization. Works in collaboration
with other business leaders to drive decisions based on data, facts
and analytical findings across different parts of the
* Lead fact-based business strategies and reallocation of resources
by using advanced modeling and analytics and initiatives to improve
the achievement of business goals & objectives.
* Develop and deploy using Agile methodologies and employ a product
management operating model
* Provide data & analytics products to enable fact based,
enterprise decisions that drive the achievement of USAA s mission
* Where assigned by the Chief Data Officer, chair high-level
cross-business teams to identify strategy synergies and translating
these insights into actionable, compliant deployments
* Provide strategic direction and thought leadership to the Data
and Analysis community across USAA.
* Collaborate with company and staff agency data and analytics
leaders to identify and deliver actionable insights and products to
further USAA s business strategy.
* Foster analytical innovation and promote the sharing of analytics
knowledge and best practices
* Bachelor s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations
Research, Engineering or other quantitative field (e.g. finance or
a social/behavioral science).
* 10+ years leveraging data and analytics to drive results in a
complex financial services organization.
* 6+ years of proven leadership in data & analytics function or
relative leadership experience.
* 12+ years of experience in Channel Reporting, Analytics, and
* Extensive experience leading teams of business and data analysts
in financial services industry enabling data driven companies.
* Thorough knowledge of banking laws and regulations relating to
data (BCBS239, FCRA, Privacy)
* Experience interacting with banking governing agencies (CFPB,
* Demonstrated ability to improve operational effectiveness and
efficiency using data and data driven strategies
* Experience leading large team of Business Intelligence, Decision
Science, and Operational Analysts
* Experience enabling CSAT, Voice of Customer, Complaints teams
through data, reporting, and analytics
The last day to apply to this posting will be May 29th.
USAA is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and
gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran status or any other
legally protected characteristic. If you'd like more information
about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click
here. For USAA s Affirmative Action and EEO statement, please click
here. Furthermore, USAA makes hiring decisions compliant with the
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (LAMC 189.00).
USAA provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable
accommodation, please email HumanResources@usaa.com or call
1-800-210-USAA and select option 3 for assistance.
Keywords: USAA, Austin , AVP, Business and Data Analytics, Other , San Antonio, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!