Posted on: June 14, 2019
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring
platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love
going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture
near and dear - we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and
strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's
no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with
each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy
panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms
that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join
LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest
minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are
looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This
is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global
presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
The Marketing Automation Specialist will act as the power-user of
LogicMonitor's marketing automation platform, Marketo, to ensure
best practices in lead management and attribution, nurturing, and
They will work closely with Marketing Program Managers--(digital,
event, & campaign managers)--to plan, create, and execute marketing
automation campaigns across the customer lifecycle that effectively
optimize audience segmentation, cadence and creative to drive
Marketing KPIs, including demand creation and conversion, customer
engagement, and retention.
In addition to building marketing programs and maintaining the
marketing database,--this role will also assist with upholding the
lead flow process and the handoff to sales, marketing technology
implementations/integrations, reporting and analysis of marketing
program performance, and email delivery and acquisition
Here's a closer look at your duties in this key role:
- Manage technical and operational aspects of Marketo to
generate, nurture, distribute and report on leads.
- Work closely with the Marketing Program Managers to plan,
create, and execute all assets and programs in Marketo.
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure all programs are
optimized to be tracked for attribution and funnel metric
- Manage all list uploads and distribution in Marketo.
- Work closely with Marketing Program Managers and Marketing
Operations to ensure successful lead handoff from Marketing to
Business Development Team.
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to determine
goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, creative/content, and
tracking requirements for each campaign.
- Develop and maintain meaningful database segmentation that
translates into a tailored campaign and program experience for
audiences that span across specific market segments, industries,
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to
maintain the health and accuracy of our marketing
- Build and maintain customer journeys, advanced nurture builds,
drip and one-time email campaigns across the customer lifecycle
that drive engagement and conversions.
- Conduct ongoing A/B testing related to subject lines, email
copy, layouts and CTAs that drive conversion improvements.
- Conduct ongoing efforts to improve our sender scores and
deliverability rates and monitor key email performance metrics and
manage unsubscribes/subscription preferences.
- Ensure lead-scoring process is followed to pass qualified leads
to sales and improve conversion rates.
- Collaborate with web developers to create, implement, and
measure click-thru rates for web landing pages as part of overall
- Deliver campaign results to management for sharing with key
stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Understand the framework of campaigns, lead routing, list
uploads, and data management between sales and marketing
- Work on operational and data analysis projects as needed.
What You'll Need:
- 1+ year as a Marketo power/admin user, Marketo certified
- 2+ years of marketing experience in a similar role, with a
proven track record of developing and implementing marketing
campaigns in Marketo.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- Database experience (pulling data, cross referencing,
importing, and maintaining subscriber attributes).
- Knowledge of email regulations (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to track and report on marketing KPIs
- Work successfully with cross functional teams
Keywords: LogicMonitor, Austin , Marketo Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!