Systems Engineer MEMS
Company: Cirrus Logic
Posted on: June 14, 2019
You will be responsible for defining microphone products to enable
solutions for customer products by translating customer s needs
into detailed design and specifications. You will play a
fundamental role in defining next-generation devices for Cirrus
MEMS microphone business and ensuring that those devices meet
customer requirements. This is a highly valued role that offers
significant career advancement opportunities and considerable
recognition while being part of a winning team.
* You will be collaborating with Tier 1 customers and our Marketing
and Design/Development teams to define performance and functional
requirements, feature set, and architecture definition for MEMS
microphones involving hardware MEMS transducer, microphone ASICS,
and advanced microphone packaging.
* Teaming to work on all product requirements such as customers'
needs, hardware/firmware/algorithm requirements and partitioning,
packaging options, etc.
* Considering design/system constraints and trades-offs and propose
* You will author, review, and update user documentation and
communicate ideas and specifications to technical audiences
(internal and external customers).
* You will be participating in MEMS transducer and ASIC
architecture and design reviews, and board-level design reviews
with design engineering, applications, validation and product test
* Performing thorough competitive analysis including lab
* Participating in industry conferences and forums to ensure device
compatibility with adopted standards.
* Travel approximately 2 5 weeks per year, both domestically and
abroad, to interface directly with our customers.
* Autonomously lead meaningful customer- and project-related
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* BS in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience in
architecting, specifying, and designing mixed signal integrated
circuits and firmware/software for applications in portable
electronic products such as smartphones, tablets, wearables,
* Experience with a wide range of applications/technology used in
mobile products such as audio, MEMS, sensors, complex serial bus
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* MS in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of experience
* Experience with user experience(UX)/interface(UI) design in a
MEMS digital microphone
This Position Is Located In Austin, TX
Cirrus Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We strive to select the best qualified applicant for any opening
and to reward employees based on their skills, experience and
performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national
origin, pregnancy status, marital status, gender, age, religion,
physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status,
sexual orientation, genetic information or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: Cirrus Logic, Austin , Systems Engineer MEMS, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!