Wealth Client Specialist II
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing BB&T Accessibility or by calling 866-362-6451. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for supporting and assisting in the coordinated delivery of a broad range of bank products and services (personal trust administration, deposit, credit, mortgage, investment, insurance, non-proprietary products, etc.) to a challenging and sensitive portfolio of affluent clients. Support a wealth management team (WM) and render an extraordinarily high level of service to wealth management clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. As a support person for assigned relationship managers (Wealth Management Advisor, Personal Trust Specialist, and Financial Planning Specialist), facilitate day to day transactional needs of the client base, including processing deposits, payments, transfers or other routine transactions.
2. Maintain positive working relationships with various departments and individuals who are designated to support wealth management client service efforts (credit underwriting needs, mortgage underwriting, investment management, trust and fiduciary services, insurance services, etc.). Be an effective advocate for wealth clients with other business units.
3. Enter and maintain appropriate client records including personal trust account administration activities, loan document preparation and assistance. Also monitor client transactions and client data for accuracy and timeliness. Maintain appropriate documentation of client transactions.
4. Respond to client requests for information and assistance within appropriate level of authority.
5. Support the sales effort by scheduling appointments, making follow up telephone calls, and preparing and maintaining client marketing materials.
6. Continually recognize that the Wealth Client Specialist is often the high net worth client?s window to the bank, and as such, continually render extraordinarily responsive and personal service to WM clients.
Required Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Associate?s Degree, preferably with a concentration in business, accounting, finance or banking or equivalent education and related training
2. Three years of banking, investment or financial planning related client service experience
3. Basic knowledge of financial planning and investment concepts and a working knowledge of personal trust administration systems, credit documentation and deposit products
4. Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Exemplary customer service and professional etiquette skills capable of building rapport, credibility in person and trust over the telephone
7. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Office software products
8. Must be SAFE Mortgage Licensing Act compliant within 30 days of employment in this role, including new or transfer of registration, and applicable National Mortgage Licensing System acceptable background check
9. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
Keywords: BB&T, Austin , Wealth Client Specialist II, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!