Company: EOS Hospitality
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Locker room attendants are responsible for the smooth and efficient
operation of the locker room while providing exceptional guest
service. The locker room attendant ensures a great guest experience
by keeping the locker room areas, palm pool, and blue room clean
and tidy. Cleanliness is a vital part of spa operations, and this
position plays an integral role in keeping the spa locker room
areas organized and well-stocked with supplies.
- Keep the locker room areas, palm pool, and blue room clean and
- Opening and closing of the locker room
- Stock Locker Room supplies and amenities.
- Consistently keep pool areas clean of linen and trash
- Keep shower areas clean and stocked with amenities.
- Keep sandal bins stocked and robes folded for Spa Hosts.
- Always check the "Blue Room" for cleanliness and supplies.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal
- Accommodate guests' questions and concerns professionally and
- Develop the ability to work without constant direct supervision
and remain at assigned post for extended periods
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality
- Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and
staff meetings for the spa
- Communicate to management any occurrences involving staff or
guests in the hotel that require attention
- Comply with LASR attendance policy. ADDITIONAL
In addition to performing the essential functions, this position
may be required to perform additional functions according to the
needs of the spa and as assigned by the supervisor. These
responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting the housekeeping and laundry staff
- Helping in the Aster Cafe
- Reports and documents any observed safety hazards and
engineering issues KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and
abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that they can
perform the job functions, with or without reasonable
accommodation, using some other combination of skills and
ABOUT LAKE AUSTIN SPA RESORT
Nestled along the shores of scenic Lake Austin in the beautiful
Texas Hill Country, Lake Austin Spa Resort offers guests the
sanctuary of an award-winning spa and the warmth of a best friend's
Lake Austin Spa Resort offers all-inclusive vacation packages,
which include accommodations in one of 40 charming lakeside guest
rooms across 12 landscaped grounds, three gourmet meals daily,
indoor and outdoor fitness activities and classes, and a selection
of more than 100 spa and body treatments in the 25,000-square foot
What makes Lake Austin Spa Resort an incredible, rewarding place to
work? It's the talented team, community, tranquil surroundings,
and, most importantly, the ability to care for and provide
exceptional service to our guests.
What We Believe
- Shared accountability
- Humility and kindness
- Creative problem solving
- Collaboration & community
- Do well and do good Benefits
- Scenic Views
- Wellness Classes
- Growth Opportunities
- Community Atmosphere
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Recognition
- Complimentary Classes
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k
Lake Austin Spa Resort offers competitive compensation and
benefits, including employee work incentives!
We are located on S Quinlan Rd, approximately 10 min into the
Steiner Ranch neighborhood. Please submit your resume with detailed
work experience and modalities for consideration.
Lake Austin Spa Resort is an EOE/M/F/D/V and eVerify Employer.
Keywords: EOS Hospitality, Austin , Laundry Attendant, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!