Company: University of St. Augustine
Posted on: September 21, 2023
The mission of the University of St. Augustine for Health
Sciences is the development of professional health care
practitioners through innovation, individualized, and quality
classroom, clinical, and distance education.GENERAL SUMMARY
-Enrollment Advisors advise, educate, consult and support qualified
potential students in achieving their professional and personal
goals by enrolling in one of our higher education programs. Student
leads are provided. They are monitored on things such as the
quality of outbound calls, inbound calls, lead contact activity,
applications, attitude, working relationships and communication.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist students with the enrollment process, by answering
questions, directing them to critical information and clarifying
the admissions process.
- Build rapport and provide guidance for students interested in
obtaining a degree.
- Receive and follow-up on potential students via
videoconference, phone, email, fax, and direct mail student
inquiries relating to obtaining advanced degrees.
- Provide essential information related to admissions
requirements and enrollment processes to prospective
- Assess potential applicants and determine if they are qualified
to apply and enroll in various degree programs
- Qualify and advise students for various academic
- Searches and analyses transcripts; determines whether
transcripts satisfy prerequisite completion; records results in
database; tracks and reevaluates application status as new
transcripts are received.
- Consult with other admission staff and university departments
to ensure an excellent student experience.
- Performs duties in support of University's core
- Collaborate interdepartmentally to facilitate a positive
enrollment experience. This includes providing requested
information or directing the prospective student to appropriate
department when necessary -
- Keeps abreast of state-of-the-art developments through
attendance at professional meetings and seminars, literature;
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may
deem necessary from time to time. -
POSITION IN ORGANIZATION
Reports to: - Manager, Enrollment
Positions Supervised: - -NoneTECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL & PEOPLE SKILLS
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. - The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or
ability required. - Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on
performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations
may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree required or at a minimum in-progress
- Minimum of three years' higher education sales, customer
service, account management or relationship building
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, and to
interact effectively with colleagues, administrators and faculty
members and students, as well as external constituencies.
- Familiarity with the needs of international students and a
diverse student population.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
- Excellent telephone skills, possessing interpersonal skills
that promote relationship-building
- Possess the ability to use critical thinking and
- Comfortable with public speaking in addressing small-to-large
audiences and including virtual webinars
- Ability to organize recruitment events, both on campus and
- Comfortable communicating, interacting and collaborating with
faculty, program directors and senior leadership, constituencies
and external partners
- Experience with student management systems and associated
- Valid driver's license for State of residence and at least
minimum liability insurance required by State.
Position may require local driving and/or overnight travel to other
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate
the following competencies:
- Collaborates - Building partnerships and working
collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Being Resilient - Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when
facing difficult situations.
- Instills Trust - Gaining the confidence and trust of others
through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Drives Results - Consistently achieving results, even under
tough circumstances. - - - -
- Innovation - Creating new and better ways for the organization
to be successful.
- Customer Focus - Building strong customer relationships and
delivering customer-centric solutions.
Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment but
may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves
operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours
daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional
office setting, e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other
physical functions as necessary. - -
Keywords: University of St. Augustine, Austin , Enrollment Advisor, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!