03148 Inside Sales
Company: Sally Beauty
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Overview SALLY BEAUTY ADVISOR: -Job Description:By working at
Sally Beauty, you would be part of the largest hair and beauty
supplier in the world and we are on a mission to empower our
customers to express themselves through hair - and we need
passionate and talented people to make this happen!! -The Sales
Associate/Beauty Advisor will focus on one primary objective -
creating a memorable shopping experience for our customers. - We
are continually searching for passionate beauty lovers that want to
help our customer through their beauty experience. - Whether
assisting with hair color, cosmetics, skin care, or nails, we want
you to be the advisor on our customer's journey. - It takes
knowledge and training - which Sally Beauty will go above and
beyond to provide. - You bring your passion and personality - we
will do the rest! -Your role at Sally Beauty: -
- Build relationships and inspire loyalty.
- Recommend additional and complimentary products.
- Inform customers of current promotions and events.
- Set up advertising displays and arrange merchandise to
highlight sales and promotional events.
- Ensure our customers are informed about and enrolled in our
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain a professional store environment and communicate
- Demonstrate our Sally Beauty Culture Values.
- We have a range of different working schedules and hours to
suit everyone's needs. -Why you'll love working here:
- The people are creative, fun and passionate about beauty.
- Generous product discount and free sample products.
- You will receive a great education regarding our products.
- You will have ample opportunity for growth.
- You may qualify for one or more of the following - medical,
dental, vision, 401k, vacation, sick and holiday time depending on
the average hours worked. -Requirements:Legal wants you to know:
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, occasionally while on a
ladder, with or without accommodation. -
- May be exposed to fumes and odors upon occasion. -Working
Conditions/Physical RequirementsThe position requires some physical
exertion such as long periods of standing; walking; recurring
bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar
activities; recurring lifting of moderately heavy items such as
shipment or record boxes. - The position involves working around
moving parts, carts, or machines, and may occasionally include
exposure to irritant chemicals. -Additional Information:Interested
in this exciting challenge and always be in the know about the
latest trends in hair and beauty? - Yes? - Then we would love to
hear from you. -"At Sally Beauty Holdings, we find beauty in
diversity. - Our inclusivity and self-expression are what fuel our
innovation and growth. -You are welcome here, and you can thrive
here. We find beauty in YOU. Join us." -Qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to their race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability. -SBH, Inc. is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. - In compliance with federal law,
all persons hired will be required to verify identity and
eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the
required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Starting at $13hr. depending on experience Required
Keywords: Sally Beauty, Austin , 03148 Inside Sales, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!