Front Desk Fitness in Austin, TX at World of Tennis
Company: Austin, TX, United States
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Front Desk Attendant The Front Desk Attendant is responsible for
creating the first and last impressions of the club experience for
the Members by providing all Warm Welcomes, Magic Moments and Fond
Farewells. Reports directly to the Fitness Director. Day to
- Ensure that all Members and Guest check in when using the Spa
Sports Club and that all Members are addressed by name.
- Answer telephones promptly and courteously and direct all calls
to the appropriate areas.
- Must be knowledgeable of the following as applicable: tennis
court reservation policy, Personal Training, Fitness Programs,
Youth Center reservation policy, Group Exercise class descriptions,
class reservation schedules, and all upcoming club events and
- To connect Members to other Members through ongoing contact
with the Members and promotion of club activities.
- To create personalized service for Members, including providing
towel and water service while Members are exercising.
- To promote the facility amenities, programs and the Club while
maintaining a high level of professionalism and service that aligns
with the values, philosophies and standards of the club. This
includes being in club-approved uniform and nametag.
- Perform close of business functions following guidelines and
procedures established by the Club.
- Responsible for seeing that daily assignments are completed in
their respective areas, to meet Club standards and as communicated
(i.e. orderly/organized work areas, straighten/arrange entry area,
straightening/stocking of shop, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members and guests to ensure delivery
of the 3 steps of service without being directed. Be aware of team
members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify supervisor of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Rectify, practicing service recover, any complaints as soon
as possible. All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the Clubs operation, it
may be necessary that each Employee perform a multitude of
different functions therefore, as an essential part of your job,
you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just
as other Employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may
be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to communicate effectively with proper grammar.
- Ability to work well under pressure, coordinating multiple
tasks at any given time.
- Ability to focus attention on detail.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas, including all exercise areas and
equipment are in safe and effective working condition, and assuring
that others are acting safely.
- Attendance at daily line-up and participating as
- Wearing a clean and neat uniform that follows ClubCorp and your
property uniform standards daily. WORK EXPERIENCE: Customer service
experience required. EDUCATION: High school diploma, GED, or
equivalent required. CERTIFICATION/LICENSE: Certification in CPR,
First Aid and AED.
Keywords: Austin, TX, United States, Austin , Front Desk Fitness in Austin, TX at World of Tennis, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!