Company: Hendrick Automotive Group
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Audi South AustinLocation: 4738 S IH 35 Frontage Rd, Austin,
Texas 78745Summary: Responsible for issuing loaner vehicles to
customers and ensuring that all loaner documentation is
completed.Supervisory Responsibilities: - This job has no direct
supervisory responsibilities.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following:
- Manage the administration of loaner vehicles to customers.
- Manage the flow of our loaner fleet.
- Completes all necessary paperwork, explains loaner policies and
procedures, and obtains all appropriate customers approvals.
- Locates loan cars for clients.
- Assist customers with vehicle drop-off and pick-up.
- Enters loan car data, license, and insurance information into
the computer and creates contract, or loan car agreement with all
- Prepares loan car reports and tracks whereabouts and turnover
time on loan car vehicles every day.
- Updates client data base as needed. -
- Contacts vendors, e.g. "Enterprise" when short of cars to
- Checks-in returned cars, inspecting for damage and securing
mileage and closes agreement. -
- Arranges for repairs of damaged or malfunctioning cars.
- Monitors mileage and arranges maintenance of loan car vehicles
at required mileage intervals.
- Ensures that cars are clean and operable before delivery to
- If needed, assist with meeting and greeting service customers
promptly in a professional and courteous manner
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in required training
- Records all hours worked accurately in company timekeeping
system - - - - -
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Complies with Company policies and procedures
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and
regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assignedQualifications:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. - The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
medical conditions to perform the essential functions.Desired
Education:o - -GED--- - -High School Diplomao - -Associate Degreeo
- -Bachelor Degreeo - -Master Degreeo - -Doctorate DegreeField of
Study/Work Experience:o - -Accountingo - -Automotiveo - -Businesso
- -Human Resourceso - -Information TechnologyDesired Work
Experience:--- - -up to 3 yearso - -3-5 yearso - -5+
yearsEducation/Experience:Previous customer service experience
desired. - Ability to demonstrate basic operation and features of
the loaner vehicle. Excellent interpersonal, communication, and
organizational skills are required.Certificates and Licenses:--- -
-Valid Driver's Licenseo - -Automobile Salesperson LicenseComputer
Skills:Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Products. -
Ability to learn Dealership Management System and web based
applications utilized for operations.Communication Skills:Ability
to understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate
effectively with customers and companypersonnel.Attendance
Expectations:The position requires regular and predictable
attendance. - Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends,
and holidays.Physical Demands:While performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to stand; walk; and sit. May be
exposed to load noise, vibration, exhaust fumes, and other service
repair conditions.Environment Demands:Duties are generally
performed in the service area, indoors and outdoors. Frequently
interacts with customers, service managers, service technicians,
and employees from various departments in the dealership. Work
includes frequent movement in and out of cars.Verbal and Writing
Ability:Ability to read and comprehend instructions,
correspondence, and memos. - Ability to effectively present
information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers
and other employee. -Math Ability:Ability to add, subtract,
multiply and divide.Reasoning Ability:Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with
standardized situations. -Core Values:To perform the job
successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following Core
Values:Servant LeadershipServant Leaders consciously put the needs
of others before their own, because to serve people is to value
them.Teamwork through Trust & RespectDiversity is strength, and
when we trust and respect one another we can work as a team to
achieve at a high level.IntegrityBeing honest and transparent with
people, in an effort to do the right thing within the letter and
spirit of the law, drives every action we take and every decision
we make.Commitment to Customer EnthusiasmEvery day we recommit
ourselves to the customer experience, and we are empowered to
exceed the expectations of our customers.Passion for
WinningHendrick's tradition of winning is based on the idea of
striving to be the best, not the biggest, and is therefore defined
by how we treat our people.Accountability at All LevelsTaking
ownership of our actions and our decisions allows us to grow as
individuals, and support each other as a team.Commitment to
Continuous ImprovementEvery day we soften our hearts as well as our
egos, in order to seek out and improve upon areas of opportunity
within ourselves and our team.This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to
be performed by this employee. - The employee will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and
responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. - This job
description is subject to revision at the discretion of the
company.Hendrick is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities,
women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged
to apply. For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit
Keywords: Hendrick Automotive Group, Austin , Loaner Coordinator, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...