IT Senior Developer II
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Location: Austin, TXJob_Code: 5805# of Openings: 1Job Brief
Remote Opportunity! IT Senior Developer II (Lead Designer) -?Remote
Opportunity Job Profile/Summary? The Lead Software Designer
professional applies the theories and principals of computer
science and mathematical analysis to transform a set of business
requirements and design, document, create, test, evaluate software
applications and systems. The ideal individual is able to
communicate an overall design and approach to a team of Software
Engineers; creates solution flowcharts, diagrams and other models
to guide the team through the solution. Having mastered the
software developer responsibilities of designing and developing
applications, the Designer roadmaps and architects' application
standards and ensures that end-user needs are met. #LI-Remote HP22
- Analyze business requirements and apply design solutions
- Document all aspects of software for delivery, deployment and
- Collaborate with Engineering Architect to ensure that solution
applies to agreed upon patterns and standards
- Develop test scenarios and test cases
- Lead and escort Software Developers in their
- Analyze end-user needs and design, test, and develop software
to satisfy demand?
- Create process flowcharts, diagrams, and other related
- Develop technical workflows using different modeling techniques
- Ensure that the design and application implementation will meet
security and QA standards?
- Partner with business liaisons to translate business
requirements to application requirements?
- Collaborate with peers on software design, work estimation and
implementation of new features?
- Directs research on emerging application development software
products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and
- Troubleshoot problems and provide customer support for
applications, data, test automation, networks and operating
- Improve existing applications and operations where
- Able to work with minimal supervision?
- Must be detail-oriented and logical?
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills?
- Strong written and oral communication skills?
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills?
- Highly self-motivated and directed? Job
- Ensure that design and implementation will meet security and QA
standards, as well as, ensure solutions are scalable and
- 10+ years of experience designing, developing, and debugging
complex web applications?
- Expertise with one or more of the following languages:?
- Experience with Agile or iterative development
- Experience with integration of cloud computing?
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to learn new
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, ambiguous and evolving
- Strong experience with full stack technologies?
- Experience with methodologies, technologies and industry best
practices associated with process analysis, system analysis and
design for web usability and interaction design?
- Strong experience writing and integrating with internal and
external APIs? Number of Years' Experience? 10+ years? Work
Environment This role potentially and will routinely use office
equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and web conferencing
technology as examples.
- This is largely a sedentary role; however, some mobility is
- May work early, late, or occasional weekend hours to
accommodate business needs
- Occasional lifting of a maximum of 30lbs.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions Remote:
- This role is REMOTE friendly, but only open to candidates
currently located in the United States .
- It requires a suitable space that provides a private and quiet
workplace. EXPECTED WORK HOURS: Schedules are set to accommodate
the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization
and may be adjusted as needed. TRAVEL: May be required to travel to
off-site location(s) to attend meetings, as necessary Pay Range:
$115,000 - $135,000 + comprehensive benefits package. Please follow
the link to our benefits page for details! About Cerity: Doing
insurance better for small businesses, small businesses make our
country awesome. The least we can do is insure them right. From the
mom-and-pop diner to the local law firm to the corner tattoo
parlor, small businesses keep America thriving-and interesting. Can
you imagine Austin without taquerias? Or New York without
pizzerias? We shudder at the thought. That's why it's so
frustrating that the insurance industry has always put big business
first. They run on extensive contracts, pricey premiums, and layers
of bureaucracy that are just fine for their fellow corporates-but
are blind to the needs of small biz. SO WE FLIPPED THE SCRIPT.
Cerity was created to make insurance better for small businesses,
every step of the way. to see more visit PI214544014
Keywords: EMPLOYERS, Austin , IT Senior Developer II, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...