Operations Lead (Operator)
Company: Flextronics - The Flex Company
Posted on: May 25, 2023
- We may use pixel tags or scripts supplied by various job boards
to track when you navigate to our website from a job board and
submit a job application.Flex uses this information on an anonymous
basis, this helps us understand the efficiency of our recruiting
campaigns. Further information on these pixel tags or scripts may
be provided by the job board site you have used. Operations Lead
(Operator) page is loaded Operations Lead (Operator) Apply
locations USA, TX, Austin time type Full time posted on Posted 3
Days Ago job requisition id WD166789 At Flex, we welcome people of
all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we
support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast
with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career
at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your
career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that
create value and improve people's lives.Job Summary Job summary: To
support our extraordinary teams who build great products and
contribute to our growth, we're looking to add a/an -Operations
Lead located in Austin, Tx. Reporting to the Associate Operations
Supervisor - the Operations Lead role will be responsible for
providing leadership and direction to groups of non-exempt
employees. What a typical day looks like:
- Provide ongoing feedback on performance of individuals through
both formal and informal evaluations.
- Initiate and participate in process development and cost
- Coordinate people resource requirements for the
- Assist in department budget planning and manage department
- Communicate daily plan and any production or customer service
- Highlight material shortages, interface with
Expediter/Purchasing on any part shortages
- Recognize and monitor bottlenecks.
- Report and alert resources concerning downtime.
- Interface with Test Support/Maintenance on equipment
- Track time for NPI/Pre-production/re-work.
- Communicate with opposite shift to ensure communication
- Update department communication boards.
- Follow quality indicators. Stop and alert if predefined
indicators are below target.
- Primary contact for response to situations where scrap is
occurring in any process step. The experience we're looking to add
to our team:
- Requires a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Lead.
- Advanced Excel skill level
- Microsoft Office proficiency Here are a few of our preferred
- Medical devices previous experience What you'll receive for the
great work you provide:
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailersKR13Job
CategoryOperationsRelocation:Not eligibleIs Sponsorship
Available?NoFlex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment
selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on:
age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability,
pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy
to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for
assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any
accommodations you may need by e-mailing: email@example.com.
Similar Jobs (4) Lead locations USA, TX, Austin time type Full time
posted on Posted 27 Days Ago Lead locations USA, TX, Austin time
type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago Let's stay in touch!
Join our talent community to learn more about job opportunities,
company news and events.Get Started
Keywords: Flextronics - The Flex Company, Austin , Operations Lead (Operator), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...