Associate Scientist, Assay Development
Company: IQVIA LLC
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Associate Scientist, Assay Development page is loaded Associate
Scientist, Assay Development Apply locations Austin, Texas, United
States of America time type Full time posted on Posted 2 Days Ago
job requisition id R1356799 JOB OVERVIEWThe Associate Scientist for
Assay Development is responsible for assisting with experimental
execution in support of assay/method development
- Responsible for execution of experimental tasks as assigned by
senior level staff to include assay validation and development
execution under close supervision.
- May be cross trained in other areas of expertise as
- Executes on assigned tasks and activities to support assay
- Responsible for general organization of the lab
- Monitors inventory and identify needs for experiments.
- Maintains laboratory notebooks under applicable regulatory
standards and good documentation practices.
- Ensures quality and timely delivery to clients.
- Responsible for the production of quality data and
documentation in adherence to timelines in accordance with
- Follows all appropriate lab and company procedures and
policies. Performs work in accordance with applicable regulatory
- Support safety and 6S requirements and initiatives.MINIMUM
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree Bachelor's degree in relevant scientific
discipline (some CAP/CLIA lab locations may require a BS in
chemistry, biology, or medical laboratory technology degree)
- 1 year of related experience in method or assay development or
specific methodology area.REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Requires knowledge of lab principles, terminology, and
- Understanding of sample handling and preparation.
- Communicates effectively with supervisor and colleagues.
- Good computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft
Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work closely with other members of the
- Ability to maintain a minor degree of independence to complete
assigned tasks and projects.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients. Q - Solutions
is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with
end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide
biospecimen and consent management solutions.
https://www.q2labsolutions.com/careers - We are committed to
providing equal employment opportunities for all, including
veterans and candidates with disabilities.
https://jobs.iqvia.com/q2-solutions-eoe As the COVID-19 virus
continues to evolve, Q - Solutions' ability to operate and provide
certain services to customers and partners necessitates Q -
Solutions and its employees meet specific requirements regarding
Jobs (1) Assay Dev Assoc Scientist locations Austin, Texas, United
States of America time type Full time posted on Posted 30+ Days Ago
About Us IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology,
advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive
healthcare - and human health - forward. Together with the
companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective
and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough
solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore
new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA,
including our colleagues at Q - Solutions, contributes to our
shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest
in growing your career with us.
Keywords: IQVIA LLC, Austin , Associate Scientist, Assay Development, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...