Senior Full Stack Developer
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Join a team of innovators as a Senior Full Stack Developer for
an industry-disrupting fintech firm that creates investment
solutions for the retirement plan industry. This role is a
full-time position and will be based in Austin, Texas. Our team is
startup-like, ideates rapidly and quickly turns ideas into
successful products. Roles/Duties:
- Lead the development of high-performance, scalable, and
maintainable web and API applications using the latest
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and outsource partners
to understand end-user requirements and develop technical solutions
to meet them.
- Coordinate with outsource teams to ensure timely delivery of
- Design and implement RESTful APIs and Microservices.
- Ensure smooth deployment and maintenance of applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies and industry
trends and share knowledge with the team.
- Participate in rapid ideation and a quick to market approach in
creating new solutions and turning them into products that disrupt
the industry. Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in full stack
- Strong experience in web and API development and a deep
understanding of web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and
- Strong experience with React, .Net, Node.js, and Azure.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and Microservices.
- Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies and
experience with DevOps practices and tools.
- Experience with Git and version control best practices.
- Proven track record of creating solutions in a quick and
efficient manner and coordinating with outsource teams.
- A passion for creating innovative disruptive solutions. Skills:
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to find
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and project management
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup-like environment and
manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills, with the ability
to work effectively with both technical and non-technical
stakeholders. Compensation & Benefits:
- Commensurate with experience.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- 401k plan with company contribution match.
- Insurance coverage includes 100% of Employee medical
- Opportunities to advance and grow within the firm.
- Opportunities to be a part of a disruptive industry leader and
help shape the future of the financial industry. To apply, please
submit a resume and cover letter. About LeafHouse Financial:
LeafHouse Financial Advisors is a national, discretionary
investment manager and consultant with expertise in the retirement
industry. The firm is independent and oversees $16 billion assets.
LeafHouse acts in a 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary capacity for a
multitude of private and public retirement plans that range from
start-up to large institutions across the U.S.LeafHouse developed
proprietary technology (the LeafHouse GPA) that aims to prudently
select, evaluate, and monitor investments that are solely in the
best interests of plan participants and their beneficiaries.
LeafHouse integrates technology and industry knowledge to provide a
layer of protection to plan sponsors. As one of the largest 3(38)
Investment Managers, LeafHouse has the ability to connect directly
to fund family trading systems and processes. LeafHouse Financial
Services, LLC. DBA investGrade is a firm dedicated to building
ancillary services for the financial industry. investGrade is a
cloud-based software solution that provides the financial industry
with investment research and reporting, data aggregation and
communication services. Both investGrade and LeafHouse Financial
Services, LLC. are neither a Registered Investment Advisory firm
nor affiliated with a Broker Dealer, and those entities do not have
fiduciary oversight of any client assets. LeafHouse Financial
Services, LLC is a sister company of LeafHouse Financial Advisors,
LLC. Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Leafhouse, Austin , Senior Full Stack Developer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...