Peak-Time Community Associate, Austin
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Peak Time Community Associate - Community - US + CanadaAbout
UsAt WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions
to help businesses - small, medium or large - thrive in more than
150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and
we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we
will empower tomorrow's world at work. Join us on our journey as we
give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in
their industries, and work to redefine our own.About the
OpportunityAs a Peak Time Community Associate, you'll be one of the
first points of contact for the Community and act as the "face" of
WeWork! You will report to your building, up to 30 hrs per week, to
support the Community Management team in ensuring consistent
achievement of the following:
- Build a welcoming and collaborative community environment
amongst our members through events and building relationships
- Ensure that your building is fully operational and processes
are running efficiently.
- Drive growth and promotion of WeWork-provided service
- Take direction from the Community Lead and the Community
Manager to support the Community Team as necessary.
- All of this while illustrating WeWork's core values and working
towards achieving our mission.In this role, you'll:Front Desk
- Cover the front desk during the building's set business hours
and be an on-site point of contact, easily located on the member
floor or at Community Bar.
- Greet members and guests with a warm and welcoming demeanor.
- Ensure all visiting guests are in accordance with WeWork's
guest policy by ensuring all guests properly sign-in via Welkio
- Learn the names of members and guests with the goal of building
relationships in order to facilitate the sense of Community WeWork
is known for.
- Anticipate member and guest needs before they arise using
relevant information collected about members to enhance and
personalize their experience.
- Ensure building Specific forms are up to date including pet
forms, filming requests, bike room requests, etc.
- Keep the front desk clean and organized.
- Notify members of any food deliveries and couriers.
- Answer any questions from members and guests related to the
building including way-finding, policies and procedures, community
etiquette, etc.Events and Membership Engagement:
- Provide feedback on programming types (based on member makeup)
and evaluate events based on attendance, satisfaction, and impact
on the appropriate event team.
- Consistently celebrate members' successes and milestones
through gifts and notes.
- Distribute all necessary info to promote the event including
Creation and posting of weekly events poster and individual event
- Ensure building-specific operational requirements are met for
each event (elevators, HVAC, etc).
- Input notes into Spacestation or equivalent system about
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect members with each
- Know and recommend local restaurants, food delivery services,
catering options, team outing venues, post office, shipping center,
supply store, etc.
- Be active on the WeWork member network to engage members.
- Know and explain WeWork policies and procedures and
communicate, inform, and update members on building issues.
- Ensure music levels and activations are appropriate to the
daypart and occasion.
- Write and send broadcasts relating to building updates.Building
Operations and Management:
- Receive, process, sort, and organize all mail.
- Locate and issue post via the regional system to members upon
- Keep the mailroom organized and clean.
- Return to Sender" for unidentified mail and former member mail
after 30 days of no-pick up.
- Ensure courier parcels have all the correct details for
- Investigate, escalate, and resolve 'lost' packages.
- Know and explain WeWork policies and procedures around mail and
- Track, audit, and organize keys collected and distributed.
- Manage keycard stock and request new inventory as needed.
- Collect keys and key cards upon move-out.
- Review location and how to use each piece of Emergency
- Provide support for an automated coffee machine for guests and
members.About YouWe'd love to hear from you if you meet the
- College graduate with a four-year degree preferred, but not
- Customer service and/or sales experience a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility,
accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and compassion.
- Passion for entrepreneurial communities.
- Passion and understanding of WeWork's mission and values.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.Life at WeWorkBeing a
WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is
sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you
meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will
brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will
be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires
you-because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas,
and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part
of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we
ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative
spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique
perspectives are celebrated.WeWork is proud to be an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not
discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or
civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender
identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment,
race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or
religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic
information (including genetic testing and characteristics),
military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic
that is protected under the law.Please note this position is Part
Time which means benefits eligibility will be different than full
time. For additional information regarding benefits eligibility
(both US and Canada) please refer to Human Resources. This is a
part-time position, working mainly a set schedule consisting of
morning and mid-day shifts Monday-Friday up to 30 hrs per week, but
will be expected to be flexible to meet business needs.
Keywords: WeWork, Austin , Peak-Time Community Associate, Austin, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...