Lead, Data Science
Company: Kyndryl Holding Inc.
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl?
We are always moving forward - always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities. We invest heavily in you - not only through learning, training, and career development, but also through the flexible working practices and stellar benefits that help you grow and progress long-term. And we give back - from planting 90,000 trees in our first 3 months as part of our One Tree Planted initiative to the Corporate Social Responsibility and Environment, Social and Governance practices embedded within everything we do, we are committed to powering human progress in an ethical, sustainable way.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Converts business problems to hypotheses and builds, validates, and deploys models to solve them using a well-defined methodology, statistics and mathematics, domain expertise, consulting, and software engineering. The data scientist is responsible for helping Kyndryl leverage our data, working with a team of data scientists and engineers to provide valuable direction and insight, for C-Suite executives to make informed decisions. This entails working on data science projects to empower data-informed decision making with respect to Kyndryl's services and products, growth and engagement, and other areas relevant to the organization
* Develop advanced quantitative modules using a variety of programs/software to support predictive assessments. Particularly SQL and Python
* Responsible for communicating analytics model behavior/results to team and stakeholders
* Responsible for carrying out technical risk analysis and reliability assessments
* Responsible for performing complex analyses, including optimization, text analytics, machine learning, social-science modeling, and statistical analysis, parametric and non-parametric statistical models and techniques
* Responsible for the creation and design of algorithms that require different models/methods to be used together
* Responsible for driving data quality throughout the organization
Keywords: Kyndryl Holding Inc., Austin , Lead, Data Science, Other , Austin, Texas
here to apply!