Client Experience Specialist - Ent (Central)
Company: Connection Company
Posted on: March 17, 2023
With an eye for detail and a contagiously positive attitude, youre the teammate everyone counts on to get the project buttoned up and across the finish line.
What We Do:
We calm the confusion of IT by guiding the connection between people and technology. If a customer is looking for a better way to manage their warehouse inventory, equip their workforce, or secure their data, we make it happen. All it takes is finding the right combination of tech hardware, software, cloud solutions, and support services. Thats what we do. Were the IT Departments IT Department.
Who We Are:
Our team is made stronger by a multitude of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Its what makes Connection uniquewhat drives us to innovate and create technology solutions that stand apart from the crowd. Wed love for you to be a part of that fabric, to share your ideas and experiences with a team that thrives on fresh thinking, creativity, and helping others.
Why You Should Join Us:
Youll find supportive teammates and a rewarding career at Connectionplus great benefits. We take pride in supporting employees with a total rewards package that provides financial, emotional, and physical resources for you and your family. Our compensation, 401k plans, medical insurance, and other benefits are progressive and competitive. We value the importance of our employees emotional well-being. To support employees, we provide free therapy visits, mental health coaching and tools, and meditation resources. Youll also enjoy a generous paid time off package that includes not only vacation and sick time, but also Wellness and Volunteer Time Off days.
Connection Enterprise Solutions is a profitable $1.3B+ company focusing on providing technology solutions for the Fortune 2000, located in Boca Raton, Florida. Connection Enterprise Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Connection (CNXN), a $2.5 Billion+ publicly traded company located in Merrimack, NH.
Connection Enterprise Solutions offers a wide range of technology services with over 500 technical certifications and a qualified team of expert engineers, software licensing specialists and project managers to offer best-in-class solutions to our customers. We deliver end-to-end solutions across the entire IT lifecycle--from assessment, design, procurement, and installation to management and asset disposition. Focused on solving the complex business challenges of enterprise customers, Connection Enterprise Solutions is a one-stop source for a full range of IT products and services, including data center, networking, mobility, and software solutions. Offering over a million products from 1,600 technology vendors, Connection Enterprise Solutions' proprietary cloud based e-procurement system, TRAXX, creates a streamlined, efficient approach to IT procurement that reduces the cost and complexity of buying hardware, software and services. By leveraging our strategic relationships with leading IT manufacturers and software publishers, Connection Enterprise Solutions is able to provide the best pricing and preferred product availability.
Working under direct supervision of the Client Experience Manager, selecting from a variety of established procedures to accomplish assigned duties and responsibilities, the Client Experience Specialist handles the administrative tasks associated with more complex velocity client orders and client standards. The Specialist role requires heavy data entry for velocity quotes, repetitive order entry, client standards and returns. The Specialist monitors the daily Open Order Report for daily actions and provides custom reporting of information required by the client. The Specialist responds timely to client requests regarding order tracking and pricing requests for clients with already established system pricing.
* Responds timely to client requests and prompt placement of orders within company procedural guidelines to meet the clients SLA.
* Understanding of shipment cutoff times for all major distribution partners and carriers
* Proactive communication to client on order placements including order ETA and back-order information at time of order placement.
* Escalates cost changes/EOL to Sales Operations Advisor or IAM
* Provides timely quotes, within 4 hours, for customers on run rate velocity products based on direction from the Sales team.
* Assists with quotes for accounts with established pricing.
Sales Administrative Support:
* Provides administrative support for open order tracking, scheduled and custom reporting, and inquiries on sales orders
* Researches open orders and provide ETA information to clients in a report format.
* Switches suppliers or recommends replacement products with input from sales team.
* Enters and updates order information in the system for all team members to access.
* Uses established tools to provide the customer with any one off or scheduled report
* Works with Sales team on any complex requests on open orders or reports
* Works with management on any request that falls outside the scope of any existing report
* Responds to client email requests for tracking, serial numbers, packing slips and other Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA)
* Initiates returned merchandise process
* Educates the client on the RMA creation and enters RMA in the system
* Escalates all RMA requests to Customer Service
* Minimum years of career experience to qualify for role:4 years
* Includes a minimum of two years of data entry in an inside sales role
* Total years of career experience in order to be fully proficient: 7 years
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills to include Excel for creating and using spreadsheets
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook for email to include working with a shared email box with ability to multi-task in a high paced environment with multiple messages arriving at once.
* Basic understanding of the anatomy of a desktop/laptop with ability to understand customer needs
* Working knowledge of data entry into a CRM or ERP system
* Working knowledge of a customers purchasing process from an Inside Sales perspective
* Understanding of the sales cycle for a business purchase
* Basic understanding of the sales process with ability to provide the client accurate SLAs and delivery information.
* Organized state of mind
* Articulate with ability to express oneself clearly and professionally in oral communication
* Excellent written communication skills with ability to compose professional business communications via email, letter, and proposals
* Good listening skills with ability to receive information completely and understand what is being said
* Quick study with ability to master a situation or learn new things with minimum direction or training
Connection,Inc. and its subsidiaries consider all qualified applicants for employment, without regard to race, sex(including pregnancy), color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability status, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, and all other characteristics protected by applicable state and federallaw. Connection will consider accommodations for anyknown physical, mental, or other impairments of otherwise qualified applicants to enable them toparticipate in our applicant screening process and to effectively perform the essential functions oftheirjobs, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship ontheCompany.
Keywords: Connection Company, Austin , Client Experience Specialist - Ent (Central), Other , Austin, Texas
here to apply!