Company: Stonebridge Companies
Posted on: March 17, 2023
City, State:Austin, TexasThe purpose of the BREAKFAST ATTENDANT
is to connect with guests at breakfast, ensuring guest satisfaction
and provide service recovery when needed.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Provides personalized service to all guests.
- Regularly communicates and converses with all guests.
- Prepares food and beverages according to recipe.
- Fully understands and complies with all food safety
- Sets up breakfast area before guests begin to arrive; displays
the food and beverages in an organized and attractive manner
according to brand standards/requirements.
- Efficiently replenishes buffet with food, beverages and/or
supplies as needed.
- Maintains cleanliness of buffet area throughout the morning by
reorganizing and tidying food area as necessary.
- Properly disposes of used plates, utensils, napkins and/or cups
- May be responsible for keeping inventory stocked by ordering
additional food and/or supplies as needed
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner;
follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Maintains regular attendance, is consistently on time, and
observes prescribed work, break and meal periods in compliance with
- Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
which include compliance with the dress code.
- Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential duties.DESIRED COMPETENCIES,
WORK SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGETo perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following competencies. Other
competencies may be required.Associate demonstrates a high QUALITY
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Provides the best possible service to clients and customers.
Associate demonstrates acceptable PRODUCTIVITY standards
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards.
- Produces adequate volume of work efficiently in a specific
time.Associate demonstrates excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Demonstrates the desire and ability to provide high quality
service to both internal and external customers.
- Solicits customer feedback to improve service.Associate
- Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Includes appropriate people in decision-making.Associate
demonstrates ACCOUNTABILITY for their job performance
- Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Performs work with little or no supervision; works
- Can be relied upon regarding task completion and follow up.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:High School diploma or
equivalent and/or one year related experience and/or training.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Must speak proficient English.WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work
environment normally entails the following:
- Indoor work environment
- Minimal to moderate noise levels consistent with hotel
environmentTop of FormPHYSICAL DEMANDS:During the course of
performing the physical demands of this position, associates are
expected to observe and adhere to safety and security procedures,
promoting a safe work environment. The physical activity normally
entails the following attributes.Position is expected to:* Stand
more than 2/3 of the time* Walk more than 2/3 of the time* Sit less
than 1/3 of the time* Reach with hands and arms more than 2/3 of
the time* Lift up to 50 pounds. * Push / pull up to 50 pounds.Our
company does not discriminate against its associates or applicants
because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin,
ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status,
physical or mental disability or medical condition. Equal
employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all
aspects of the employer-associate relationships, including
recruitment, hiring, advancement, compensation, benefits, training,
promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination.
Every reasonable accommodation will be made for disabled
associates.Resumes and applications for employment will be
evaluated on the basis of qualifications to meet the requirements
of the position and ability to perform the requirements of the
Keywords: Stonebridge Companies, Austin , Breakfast Attendant, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...