Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist
Company: PJS of Texas, Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR GeneralistFull Job DescriptionPJS
is looking for a Full-Time Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR
Generalist to join our team. This position will be responsible for
performing HR-related duties in the following functional areas:
employee relations, leave administration, compliance, training,
HRIS management and will support the Human Resources Manager
executing the overall mission and vision of the PJS. This role
carries out administrative work involving the human resources
functions and maintains related records; develops and improves
policies, programs, and procedures to improve the effectiveness of
HR and Operations. Employee Relations
- Maintains knowledge of labor laws, reducing legal risks and
ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Partners with leaders and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, increase retention, and foster a
- Assists in the development and implementation of policies as
well as provides guidance, interpretation, and advice to
- Partners with leaders to resolve employee relations or
- Ensures that investigations are thorough and objective.
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Plans and executes employee events (Three major events per
year: Spring Picnic, Backpack Giveaway and Holiday Party).
- Assist in the development and implementation of a new Employee
- Conducts exit interviews.
- Handles internal employee transfer requests.Training &
- Identifies training needs.
- Partners with HR Manager to plan, organize and conduct HR
- Administers FMLA in accordance with Federal and State
- Tracks employee's use of FMLA time against their entitlement
and notifies employees when their leave expires.
- Will administer organization's Personal Leave of Absence
- Assist in maintaining accurate information within the company
- Projects as needed and assigned.Supports the strategic planning
process and may assist in developing the initiatives to achieve the
overall mission and vision of the organization.Participates in
organizational committees and meetings as appropriate.Requirements:
- Bilingual in both English and Spanish (speaking, reading,
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication
- Must have an ability to work with minimal immediate
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite, HRIS and other computer
programs as needed.
- Strong work ethic and passionate about helping others.
- Strong project management, interpersonal, and creative
- Two or more years of related HR Generalist experience
- Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or related field
preferred, but not requiredSalary: $50,000-$60,000, Dependent on
experience (plus quarterly bonus eligible)PM21HP1Professional
Janitorial Service is one of the largest and fastest growing
privately owned commercial cleaning companies in Central Texas, San
Antonio and El Paso. We pride ourselves in providing high quality
cleaning services to many office buildings. PJS is more equipped
than any other company in the state of Texas to help our customers
do their job and do it well. The key to our success is our people!
We employ the best people in the industry! Our team includes over
one hundred years of combined experience in providing the
highest-level cleaning services available.PJS of Texas is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of
Any Kind. PI208029309
Keywords: PJS of Texas, Inc., Austin , Bilingual (English/Spanish) HR Generalist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...