Sr. Systems Engineer
Company: Tesla, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
What to Expect Teslahas an opportunity for an -VDI -Systems
Administrator at our Austin, Texas location. If you are a technical
expert in various areas, thrive underpressure, enjoy solving
problems, love working your way through chaos, and getbored with
mundane IT tasks, then this role is for you. -The -VDI -Systems
Administrator is a unique role on the front lines ofTesla
manufacturing. We solve problems every day and interact with
differenttechnologies to support Tesla's mission to accelerate the
world's transition tosustainable energy. What You'll Do
- Primary responsibility isto keep manufacturing lines
- Quickly respond torequests and incidents from our
- Troubleshoot Hardware,Operating System and software
- Troubleshoot Networkissues from the client up to the switch and
- Interface with the variousmanufacturing groups to understand
- Interpret how to solvelong term needs within the framework of
IT MFG standards. What You'll Bring
- Minimum of 5 years'experience within a desktop support or
system admin role.
- Experience with VMwareHorizon, Citrix, XenDesktop
- Experiencewith -VDI -creation and management
- Experience with Microsoftautomation/Powershell
- Experience troubleshootinghardware issues and replacing
hardware on Windows machines.
- Experience troubleshootingprintings, barcode scanners, hand
held radios, digital signage.
- Experience troubleshootingbasic client-side network (DHCP, DNS,
Static IP) problems.
- Must have goodcommunication skills.
- Linux support experience aplus.
- Network hardware supportexperience a plus.
- Dev/Ops experience a plus. Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are
eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both
have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when
enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and
other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital
indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer
committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other
factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Tesla
is also committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your
recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the
interview process.Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it
into our products and view it as an essential part of our business.
To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of
your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Keywords: Tesla, Inc., Austin , Sr. Systems Engineer, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!