Senior UX Designer - Remote
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Join our innovative team to develop disruptive solutions
transforming secure mobility for Federal and Commercial customers.
Our innovative solution puts the power and speed of the cloud on
any mobile device to enable users access to critical data and apps
through a separate, secure virtual workspace. From commercial IP to
national security level intel, Hypori protects data from every type
of threat with zero data at rest. You can learn more about Hypori
at . At Hypori, we believe top talent deserves top benefits and a
challenging yet rewarding work environment. We are committed to
creating an inclusive workplace for our employees and customers
that embrace our differences and perspectives making us a stronger,
more successful company.Hypori is seeking a talented Senior User
Experience (UX) Designer who can craft easy-to-use and delightful
product experiences for the Hypori App running on Android, iOS, and
Windows devices, as well as web-based administrative interfaces. In
this role you will partner with product management and engineering
to design and deliver new features with delightful consumer grade
experiences for the Hypori Halo Apps.
This position requires a proven track record of design experience
and user-centered innovation. We are looking for a candidate who
can perform customer research to expose what matters most to our
customers, synthesize those needs into designs that efficiently
meet their needs, inspire our development teams with their designs,
get hands on with the teams to deliver great user experiences, and
lift customer trust in our company and product offerings.
- Harmonize user experience across our product range on Android,
iOS, and Windows devices.
- Develop data-driven solutions that incorporate customer
insights and principles throughout the creative process while
achieving business goals.
- Build plans that align UX design with product roadmaps ensuring
clear and measurable progress toward the vision.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management and Engineering on
UX ideation and innovation. Execute on plans, supporting existing
processes while also defining new ones where needed.
- Lead the customer research to determine our users' challenges
and uncover ways to ensure the value of our solutions are made
- Introduce a well-measured approach to how we solve user
experience problems, assessing how we can improve throughout the
- Evangelize user-centric design principles while serving as a
subject matter authority to internal as well as external partners
- Contribute to and help maintain the pattern library and style
- Wireframing, conceptualizing, rapid prototyping, user-testing,
interaction design, and visual design.
- Bachelor's degree or masters degree preferred in one or more of
the following subject areas; Human Factors, HCI, Psychology,
Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or any related fields.
- 5+ years of relevant design experience in digital
- Experience in designing UX for mobile and web
- Solid understanding of product design and development
- Expert-level familiarity with design and prototyping tools,
such as Sketch, Figma, Axure, InVision, or similar tools.
- Proven track record of conducting UX Research projects at
different stages of the product development lifecycle.
- Experienced in agile development with proven track record of
managing the process and demonstrating UX efficacy in the
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communications
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Understanding and well versed in design thinking and user
- Must be adept at working in a matrix position where results
must be achieved across various departments without line authority.
Comfortable working with all levels of the organization.
- Must be a self-starter with drive, high level of initiative and
self-direction. A problem solver and able to develop solutions to
Hypori Inc. provides a great and generous benefits package to
include medical, dental and vision, PTO, and life & disability
packages. We also invest in our employees' futures by providing,
technical training, tuition reimbursement, a 401k plan with
employer matching contribution with vesting starting from DAY 1,
and much, much more.
Hypori Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to
providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full
compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting
discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion,
national origin, disability, sexual orientation, and gender
identity protected veteran status and individuals with
disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or
A Veteran Friendly Organization
Keywords: Hypori, Austin , Senior UX Designer - Remote, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!