Robot Team Lead
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Responsibilities of the Robot Team Lead
- Learn and master customer control standards, and communicate
with customers about potential existing problems and suggestions
- Write Robot offline program according to the production line
control process and perform virtual debugging and verification
- Assign the daily tasks to the on-site team according to plan
and project progress.
- Assist the site manager in the design and updates of the site
- Complete the established Robotic debugging tasks according to
the project plan.
- Record the daily risk points and problems of the on-site
- Participate in the daily on-site debugging routine meetings and
report the progress and status of the debugging work.
- Participate in the daily on-site routine meetings with the
customer and report the progress and status of the commissioning or
- Provide debugging support and technical training to new
internal employees or our sub-contractors according to on-site
- Work with the project ream to complete the needed functional
tests of the production line until the customer meets the
difference acceptance criteria
- Prepare training materials and complete the training of
customer maintenance or production personnel as required by the
- Participate in writing a project successes and failures report
and point out possible improvements for the organizational
Keywords: Venteon, Austin , Robot Team Lead, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!