Company: Synagro Technologies Inc.
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Synagro partners with stakeholders to clean our water, protect
our environment and serve our communities by generating worth from
what others consider waste. We work to protect the health of our
water, our Earth and those who depend on them now and in the
future. Synagro takes pride in having zero layoffs during the
pandemic and the business continues to thrive during difficult
What good is a job without great benefits to reward your hard work?
Here are some highlights of what Synagro has to offer:
* 15 days paid time off
* 10 Holidays
* Medical/Dental/Vision (within 30 days of hire)
* Health Saving Account (HSA) with company match
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401(k) with company match (fully vested upon hire)
* Career growth and promotional opportunities
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Safely operate all equipment as necessary, including but not
limited to front-end loader, excavator, road tractor
* Monitor and control processing operations in accordance with
company policies and standard operating procedures.
* Maintain records of operations including, but not limited to,
hourly operating data and abnormal operation conditions. Comply
with all regulations, including timely and accurate submission of
* Maintain equipment daily to include all greasing, tightening, and
changing of filters, etc., as per maintenance schedule of
* Initiate emergency procedures, when conditions warrant, to ensure
personnel safety and to prevent damage to plant and equipment.
* Perform daily inspection and required preventative maintenance on
equipment. Including entrance into confined space areas for general
cleaning and inspections. Document and report any malfunctions or
* Clean equipment inside and outside daily and perform clean up
prior to any public road travel.
* Enforce and maintain standard safety procedures as well as
perform any general work or other assignments necessary to ensure
the safe, clean and efficient operation.
* Operation of semi trucks onsite (non-CDL)
* Ensure all paperwork is accurate, completed and submitted on
* Comply with local, state and federal regulations.
* Maintain professional company image at all times.
* Responsible for securing tarp and/or hard tops after loading, and
washing any spillage off the trailer. Also, responsible for
securing tailgate latches to ensure a watertight seal as
* Follow Company procedure if any spill occurs while transporting
* Communication skills - verbal and written
* Ability to operate heavy or agricultural equipment in a safe
* Ability to perform basic math
* Efficiently operate and use smart phone
* Mechanical and electrical aptitude
* Ability to follow directions
* Ability to travel
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Valid Driver's License.
* Experience in making minor repairs and adjustments to operating
* Receive, comprehend and utilize required training.
* Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude preferred.
* Experience in computer and electronic controls an asset.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
essential job functions, knowledge, skills, abilities, efforts, and
physical or working conditions associated with a position.
Keywords: Synagro Technologies Inc., Austin , Operator, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!