Company: Sames Bastrop Ford
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Our Commitment To You:
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our team members:
- Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
Summary: The basic function of the Billing Clerk is to assure all
deals are processed properly and all contracts are sent to their
corresponding financial institution in a timely manner.
- Processes and ensures all fiscal forms are accurate, complete,
and are accompanied with appropriate required attachments
- Post daily work (data entry)
- Performs general office and clerical responsibilities
- Maintains confidential files and records
- Promote and maintain customer satisfaction
- Promote and maintain good working relationships within the
accounting office and all other dealership departments
- Create/develop reports
Our Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Prior auto dealership experience is a must.
- Computer skills; familiarity with CDK automotive computer
system a plus.
- Knowledge of automobile dealership office operations is a
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational ability
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines and amid
- Possess good personnel relations abilities, polite and
courteous manner, cooperative attitude, and team-oriented.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Keywords: Sames Bastrop Ford, Austin , BILLING CLERK, Other , Bastrop, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!