Operations Support Specialist $20hr
Company: E. A. Sween Company
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Job Details Description To quick apply text EASjobs to 25000 and
get scheduled for an interview today! Monday -Friday 9-5 Pay $20hr
- The Operation Support Specialist is responsible for providing
support to the Operations Division of EA Sween. The Operation
Support Specialist will support multiple areas, such as document
control, inventory management, system administration. ESSENTIAL
- Support Services
- Document Control:
- Update and document control of all standard work within
- Update KRAs by day, week, and period, including both executive
and employee posted KRAs.
- Ensure all new hires and transfers have completed onboarding
and job specific training through standard work checklists
- Track all training documents for the facility
- Ensure that the reporting is done consistently and
- Operations Manager Support
- Support the Operations Manager in other administrative duties
as needed QUALIFICATIONS AND DESIRED SKILLSET:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years working in a manufacturing or distribution
- Proficient skills in Excel including pivot tables, charting and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including all
Outlook features and options to track tasks and projects
- Proficient Power Point skills including formatting, charting
and linking data
- Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a high
degree of accuracy
- Driven individual that is able to work independently with
- Preferred exposure to 4DX or similar methodologies.
- Preferred experience with JD Edwards or ERP software. PHYSICAL
DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, multiple priority office
and manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to bend, twist and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to sit most of the work day.
- Must be able to handle frequent interruptions in the work
process. Qualifications Skills Behaviors : Motivations : Education
Experience Licenses & Certifications Equal Opportunity
Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The
contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: E. A. Sween Company, Austin , Operations Support Specialist $20hr, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!