Visa Champions Program - A Rotational Program for Former Professional Athletes - Austin, TX
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Visa Champions Program is a tailored development experience
that harnesses the unique and diverse perspectives offered by
former professional athletes as they embark on their second career.
This program is best suited for those who are looking to excel.
The program offers individualized experience pathways, best in
class programming and one to one coaching to leverage the caliber
of former elite athletes as they find their fit and succeed at
- We Champion Diverse Perspectives
- We Champion Career Exploration
- We Champion Your Growth
- You'll experience three eight-month distinct rotational
assignments over two years while part of the program
- These rotations are led by your own passions and development
- When you join the program, you'll complete a front-end
diagnostic which includes coaching sessions and psychometric
assessments to help us your first assignment
- A one-to-one coach will be assigned to you throughout the
program. They will work with you to assess your needs which will
inform where we place you for your next assignment
Training and Development;
- Every six months you and the entire US based cohort will enjoy
a full week of classroom-based training. Each of our development
weeks is themed; "Me Smart", "People Smart", "Data and Tech Smart"
and "Commercial Smart"
- Trainings with give you practical and applicable skills such as
data analysis and visualization, coding skills, executive presence,
social selling and many more.
- You will also hear directly from Visa leaders and subject
matter experts as part of our ongoing "Knowledge Networks"
- At the end of each six months, you will compete in a team
project to test your learning, network with executives and win
- Bachelor's Degree and4-5 years of applicableexperience OR an
Advanced degree and 2 years of experience
- Experience competing at a professional/elite level
- Max 8 years since retirement from sports team
- Permanent authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition
of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants
for work visas in connection with this position.
- All majors are welcome to apply
- Strong leadership potential demonstrated through employment
(part time work or internships) or extracurricular activities
- Strong desire to learn and grow within a large
- Excellent analytical/numerical abilities
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional maturity
- Strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible and adaptable
to changing business needs
- Ability to work with a wide range of people from different
U.S. APPLICANTS ONLY: The estimated salary range for a new hire
into this position is 83,000 USD, which may include potential sales
incentive payments (if applicable). Salary may vary depending on
job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills,
experience, and location. In addition, this position may be
eligible for bonus and equity. Visa has a comprehensive benefits
package for which this position may be eligible that includes
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), FSA/HSA, Life Insurance, Paid
Time Off, and Wellness Program.
Work Authorization:Permanent Authorization to work in the U.S. is a
precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor
applicants for work visas in connection with this position. Future
sponsorship will not be considered.
Visa has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the
health and well-being of our employees and visitors. As a condition
of employment, all employees based in the U.S. are required to be
fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless a reasonable accommodation is
approved or as otherwise required by law.
Work Hours: Varies upon the needs of the department.
Travel Requirements: This position requires travel5-10% of the
Mental/Physical Requirements: This position will be performed in an
office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and
stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently
operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and
applicable local law.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable local
law, including the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco
Keywords: Visa, Austin , Visa Champions Program - A Rotational Program for Former Professional Athletes - Austin, TX, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!