Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Job Summary*: As a Staffing Support Specialist, you will work
closely with our facilities management business to attract, screen,
interview, and hire frontline/hourly talent.
*Bilingual in Spanish & English* - 3 to 5 years
*Key Responsibilities: *
* Submits job requisitions, reviews applications, and interviews
* Plans and conducts recruitment and selection processes
(interviews, screening calls, etc.).
* Takes steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
* Organizes and attends career fairs or other recruiting
* Establishes local partnerships to promote job openings.
* Prepares and processes all necessary hiring paperwork, including
offers and electronic onboarding paperwork, in a timely manner.
* Subject matter expert on our online recruiting and hiring system
- SuccessFactors (PeopleHub).
* Performs other duties as assigned.
*Preferred Qualifications: *
* Three to five years' experience with staffing high volume
hospitality or healthcare settings with thorough knowledge of full
cycle recruiting and employment branding.
* Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and
* Ability to work independently and analyze data to solve complex
problems and demonstrated accuracy and attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 5 years
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
* Recruiting: 4 years (Preferred)
* ATS: 3 years (Preferred)
* Interviewing: 4 years (Preferred)
* Bilingual: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Austin, TX 78701%58047475%
Keywords: Compass Group, Austin , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!