CONFERENCE SERVICES ATTENDANT (FULL-TIME)
Company: Flik Hospitality Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Flik Hospitality Group
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time CONFERENCE SERVICES
- Location: AT&T Hotel and Conference Center - 1900
University Ave., Austin, TX 78705. Note: online applications
- Schedule: Full-time schedule; open availability preferred.
Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Hospitality experience preferred. *Internal
Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: [[$13.00]] per hour. Free meals! Choose from a
delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free
meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and
laundering service available at select locations.We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1109216.The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what
drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us
today!What makes FLIK clickWhat makes FLIK click? Our people. The
decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust
and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and
we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share
our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right
talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.We
keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on
training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a
stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do
and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK
difference. Where a job isn't merely a job but the start of a
career where you can flourish. Job Summary
Summary: Ensures that all meeting rooms and public areas of the
facility are maintained to the highest level of professional
appearance and that all meeting requirements are met prior to the
meeting start time.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves and places tables, chairs, and supply linens for each
event in the conference center.
- Supplies and sets up items not included in the room
(flipcharts, whiteboard, screens, etc.).
- Assists with conference room readiness to determine that the
rooms are equipped with proper materials (pens, pads, handouts,
event packages, etc.).
- Refreshes rooms between meetings.
- Provides prompt and detailed service as scheduled by management
or by request.
- Maintains consistent phone and email communication with
clients, guests, team members, and support departments.
- Offers assistance to clients and visitors throughout the
building, including providing directions and escorting to
- Communicates with co-workers and service partners to ensure
updated information is shared.
- Provides recommendations to planning managers regarding
appropriate room setups. Collaborates to identify solutions for
unique setup challenges.
- Conducts weekly site inspections of meeting rooms and contacts
the necessary department if items require service.
- Assists with basic audio visual equipment, as needed.
- Maintains inventory of all supplies and notifies supervisors
when additional supplies are needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Previous customer service or houseman/porter experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.Associates
at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and
part-time positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:
Keywords: Flik Hospitality Group, Austin , CONFERENCE SERVICES ATTENDANT (FULL-TIME), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!