Security Monitor I, Community Corrections Criminal Justice & Social Services
Company: Core Civic
Location: Johnson City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*HIRING IMMEDIATLY*New Pay Increase $17.40 per hourOpen
interviews every Tuesday and Thursday
from 11AM to 2PM at 3154 Hwy 71, Del Valle, TX 78617.Join Our Team.
Get a Sign-On Bonus.New employees hired into full-time,
eligible positions between April 1, 2022, and December 31, 2022,
an award up to $1,000.At CoreCivic, our
employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good. We
are currently seeking a Monitor I, Community Corrections -who has
passion for providing the highest quality care in a residential
join a team that is dedicated to making an impact for the people
communities we serve The -Monitor I, Community Corrections -is
responsible for the supervision of the facility population
including but not limited to safety, security and facility
sanitation. - -This role provides for the care, custody and control
of residents and establishes a safe environment for the facility,
staff, visitors and residents. -
- Monitor resident population and reports any suspicious
activities or violations of policy, procedures, or regulations by
residents or other individuals.
- Conduct resident counts, searches, room inspections, and
vehicle searches as required. - -Conduct drug and alcohol testing
as needed or as directed by facility administration.
- Process residents for intake/discharge in accordance with
policies and procedures.
- Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
- Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and
disasters to include administering basic emergency medical aid and
CPR, physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.Qualifications:
- High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
- Work experience in the operations of a correctional facility is
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and
apply problem solving techniques to complex issues. -
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least -18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: Core Civic, Austin , Security Monitor I, Community Corrections Criminal Justice & Social Services, Other , Johnson City, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!