Account Executive (Spanish Speaking)
Company: Guinness World Records
Posted on: November 26, 2022
What's the fastest game bird in Europe? This was the question
that inspired the founding of Guinness World Records back in 1955.
Starting with a single book published from a room above a gym, GWR
has grown to become a global multimedia brand, with offices in
London, New York, Beijing, Tokyo and Dubai. Today, we deliver
world-class content, not just through books, but via TV shows,
social media and live events.
Working with one of the world's most fun and recognized brands, the
Account Executive is an entry level role for the Guinness World
Records (GWR) Consultancy business unit, which provides a suite of
B2B marketing services and products to clients creating unique PR
and Marketing campaigns that feature Guinness World Records titles.
While this is a junior role, this position will have the
opportunity to learn and grow within the Commercial Account
Services team (CAST). If you are interested in growing a career in
sales this is a great opportunity for you!
Also the bird was the Golden Plover. In case you were
*Title*: Account Executive
*Reporting to*: Head of Sales
*Location*: New York (Americas Team)
*Direct Reports: *None
*BEFORE YOU APPLY...*
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your
resume before you upload it in an effort to help us remove
unconscious bias from our resume review process. We are committed
to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of
people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our
Identifying information includes your name, photos, address, email,
sex/gender, age (i.e. years of employment, graduation year), GPA,
*JOB PURPOSE: *
* To assist Commercial Account Services team in maximizing sales by
qualifying inbound B2B sales leads, from various client types to
establish budget, decision makers and campaign/event details.
* Sell Guinness World Records business solutions to and manage
opportunities for qualified prospects and recurring customers
(focusing on smaller organizations and businesses across the
* Contact allocated leads from the GWR CRM system (Salesforce) and
confirm quality of leads by email or telephone. Quality will be
based on the client's budget, purpose and record idea.
* Ensure the leads are contacted against a predefined service level
agreement, with a system created to ensure all leads are followed
up with and processed efficiently.
* Research prospects to clearly establish needs and sales
* Qualify and rate prospects via phone and email, passing select
qualified leads to the sales team in an efficient and effective
* Manage select customers (non-profits, small organizations and
businesses) across North and Latin America from first contact,
through process documentation and contract, to post event account
* Understand Guinness World Records products and how they serve our
customers' needs- including features, benefits, and key examples of
* Position and sell GWR product portfolio effectively.
* Assist department in achieving commercial department and
individual sales targets.
* Accurately maintain and update customer records on the CRM
* Project manage communication with high volume of prospects.
* All contact must be made in a polite, effective, and efficient
manner, always working within the guidelines provided.
* Offer occasional administrative support for customers, such as
processing certificate orders.
*REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE*
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required.
* Fluency in Spanish is required
* 1-2 years of relevant customer service/sales experience in
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with
great attention to detail.
* Outgoing, articulate and confident in speaking on the phone to
various customer types.
* A track record of achieving targets.
* Ability to manage challenging customers while maintaining
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaborate well
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
* Can-do attitude, confident and passionate about Guinness World
* Familiarity with CRM such as Salesforce preferred but not
Guinness World Records is an equal opportunity employer. We strive
to be a diverse workforce that is representative of our audiences,
and where everyone can thrive and belong. We are committed to
including people with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds,
experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are determined to
ensure that no applicant, freelancer or employee receives less
favorable treatment on the grounds of race, disability age,
religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status, or
is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be
shown to be justifiable.
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Guinness World Records, Austin , Account Executive (Spanish Speaking), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!