Customer Support Specialist
Company: The Appraisal Lane
Posted on: November 27, 2022
The Appraisal Lane--- is looking for an exceptional candidate to
fill a challenging technical support role in Austin, TX. We need a
full-time, experienced representative to support our rapidly
growing community of automotive professionals. You should be
comfortable with the latest web and mobile tools and technologies,
and be skilled at sharing solutions over phone, email and chat.
This position also handles internal IT support to our employees, so
the ideal candidate will bring experience with PC/Mac OS,
networking technologies, IP based phone systems and Google G-suite
administration. If you are passionate about your profession, and
have a strong drive to succeed, we would like to hear from you.Who
We AreAt The Appraisal Lane (TAL), we've innovated the used vehicle
management and valuation process. Partnering with automotive
dealers, we provide used vehicle collaboration across an entire
dealership group, as well as provide a cash offer to purchase any
used car on the dealership lot. Unlike appraisal tools of the past,
there are no algorithms here - we use REAL appraisers to submit
REAL offers backed by cash. We also provide VIN specific condition
reports and valuation guides, coupled with similar vehicle
transaction data from the dealerships historical transactions.The
Appraisal Lane works with dealerships around the US to source
inventory, saving partner dealerships both time and money.
Recently, TAL expanded its market with the addition of a consumer
component - allowing individual car owners, like you, to submit
vehicles for cash/trade-in offers right from your driveway that are
redeemable at participating dealerships. Voted the 4th fastest
growing technology company and the 3rd best place to work in Austin
by the Austin Business Journal, it's no surprise that our company
has experienced rapid growth. As a result, we are hiring
visionaries who can drive success and contribute pioneering ideas
to our team. TAL values its collaborative community and strives to
provide a tight-knit, "work family" environment.Who You Are
- You are an incredible communicator and problem solver.
- You have knowledge of current tech trends and software
- You strive to solve issues on the first interaction with a
- You quickly identify workarounds to problems.
- You follow up early and often.
- You are process oriented.
- You use mobile apps in your day-to-day life.
- You have worked with the Google G-Suite of products before.Your
Day to Day will be
- Managing inbound support related requests through phone, email
and chat for our Mobile and Web Applications.
- Supporting our internal personnel with IT and Google G-Suite
related issues on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Working closely with our new partners for smooth onboarding and
set up of supported integrations.
- Reporting and tracking tickets with our development team.
- Disseminating best practices through your interactions with the
- Taking full ownership of your work and responsibility for the
details, every step of the way. Must Haves
- At least 2 years of client-facing technical support work
- Experience supporting web and mobile based technology
- Availability from 8am to 6pm, Monday to SaturdayNice to Haves
- A college degree
- G-Suite Admin Experience
- RingCentral Admin Experience
- A love for cars and communityWhy Join Us?You can work anywhere.
Why work here? We believe in work-life balance, it's not just a
catch phrase. We show up and work hard, then get out the door and
go love our lives, our families, and Austin, Texas. We laugh A LOT,
we don't take ourselves too seriously, we are open to suggestions,
open to feedback, and we love queso. And, if you're going to spend
40-hours a week working somewhere, work on a product that's really
cool. In fact, we invite you to go to the app store, download the
BLUE Appraisal Lane app, and submit your car for appraisal, just to
experience what we've built. Our apps are unique in the industry,
and we are just getting started. Come along for the journey as we
transform the auto industry, one interaction at a time.Benefits &
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision covered 100% for employee and -70%
- Generous holiday and PTO package
- Free covered parking
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Access to breakfast and lunch food trucks year-round
- On-site gym access
- Employee Vehicle Purchase program
- An electronic, adjustable stand-up desk
- Casual dress and a fun atmosphere Skills & Requirements
Keywords: The Appraisal Lane, Austin , Customer Support Specialist, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!