Talent Acquisition Representative (VA, MD Remote)
Company: Panda Restaurant Group
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Summary of Job Descriptions:
The Regional Field Recruiter position is responsible for ensuring
quality Operations candidates are identified and screened to meet
Operations' needs in assigned Region(s), including job posting,
initial phone screening for Operationscandidates, and participation
in recruiting events in assigned region (e.g., open houses, college
recruiting, etc.). This position will research innovative
Operations recruiting practices used successfully by other
You'll get a chance to:
- Proactively identify and source diverse, high quality
Operationscandidates (non-management) store positions, building a
strong candidate pipeline through internal and external
relationships and a variety of sources (e.g., internal and external
postings, college recruiting, public organizations, etc.).
- Collaborate with Operations leadership (ACO/RDO/VPO) and HR
- Screen applicants using the Taleo applicant tracking and
best-in-class recruiting processes and systems, determining
candidates' technical competence, applicable background and skills,
and cultural fit.
- Conduct phone interviews and recommends qualified candidates to
appropriate Operations leaders and facilitates next steps.
- Conduct open houses and in-person interviews with Operations
team and attends college recruiting events in the market the
position supports to identify potential candidates.
- Identify creative Operations management candidate sourcing
- Conduct research into innovative approaches and best practices
used by competitor companies for presentation to HR partners and
- Collaborate with Operations leadership to develop regional
- Conduct pre-employment background and reference checks, creates
offer letters, and extends offer packages, including negotiation
around compensation and job terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with Operation on recruiting efforts; keeps Talent
Acquisition leaders updated on recruitment results.
- Prepare and provide reports on recruitment outcomes.
How we reward you:
- Hybrid Work schedule
- 401K with company match
- Yearly bonus opportunity*
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance *
- On-site fitness center, biometric screen, and flu shot
- Discounts at Panda restaurants, theme parks, and gym
- Paid time off starting at 15 days with 7 federal holidays*
- Continuous education assistance and scholarships*
- Income protection including Disability, Life and AD&D
- Bereavement leave*
- Benefits available for eligible permanent full time
Your background & experience:
- Bachelor's degree required, major in HR, Business
Administration or related field preferred.
- Minimum three years of experience in recruiting for Operations,
both hourly and management, with a retail/hospitality company,
including lead generation, creative sourcing, and cold calling
- Operations management experience at MUM/ACO level may also be
- If hired, successful completion of annual store training.
- If hired, must provide proof of full vaccination on your start
date, unless prohibited by federal, state, or local law. Full
vaccination means two weeks or more have passed after receiving the
second dose in a two-dose series, or more than two weeks after
receiving a single-dose vaccine. Examples of proof of full
vaccination include an original, photocopied, or digital completed
vaccination card which includes your name, type of vaccine
provided, and date last dose administered.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest
family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With
close to 2,000 locations globally, we continue our mission of
delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an
organization where people are inspired to better their lives.
Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in,
we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings.
Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to blossom, diverse
points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like
the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age,
veteran status, you are welcome here.
Keywords: Panda Restaurant Group, Austin , Talent Acquisition Representative (VA, MD Remote), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!