Security Video and Alarm
Company: Integrity Trade Services
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Security Video and Alarm Monitor General Overview: At an entry
level, receives and dispatches messages for the communication
center. Operates telephones, communication systems and law
enforcement computers. Receives, processes and dispatches
calls/messages to/from vehicles and personnel and acts as a liaison
between callers and police/fire/emergency representatives. Monitors
central monitoring station alarms. Applies sound judgment regarding
the scope of authority for this position. Operates computerized
information systems to update or retrieve information in response
to officer requests. Enters information into centralized law
enforcement record keeping systems.
- One or more years' experience within the last five years in the
operation of security systems _or_ in public safety
- Successful completion of FEMA IS-700b, Introduction to National
Incident Management System course or equivalent Successful
completion of FEMA IS-100c, Introduction to Incident Command System
course or equivalent
- Successful completion of FEMA IS-800d, National Response
Framework, An Introduction course or equivalent
- Successful completion of FEMA IS-200c, Basic Incident Command
System for Initial Response course or equivalent
- Successful completion of new hire and periodic Public Safety
departmental background check **Driver's license.** **Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:**
- Knowledge of civil, criminal and municipal provisions relating
to the various activities of the Public Safety department.
- Knowledge of law enforcement, fire and other operating
procedures and functions of the Public Safety department as they
relate to the dispatch function.
- Knowledge of geography of the service territory and the
- Knowledge of legal and procedural techniques and regulations
regarding transmission and reception of public safety radio
- Knowledge of emergency communication procedures.
- Knowledge of CCTV, alarm monitoring system and access control
- Knowledge of alarm central station receiver.
- Knowledge of basic radio and related equipment
- Skill in reading and interpreting information from security
- Skill in reading, analyzing and interpreting laws, regulations,
procedures and policies.
- Skill in assembling information and making written reports and
documents in concise, clear and effective manner.
- Intermediate skill level in records management software and
computer-aided dispatch software.
- Ability to remain calm, speak clearly, listen and determine
appropriate courses of action during emergency situations. **Please
contact Wendy Nuncio at (512) 992-0073 for further inquiries on
No keywords were found.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Integrity Trade Services, Austin , Security Video and Alarm, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!