Team Member - Hiring Immediately
Company: Zo--s Kitchen
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Zo--s Kitchen Team Member
At Zo--s Kitchen we love what we do, and we try and make every day
as fulfilling as the last. Our restaurants need team members to
make the magic happen every day. Everyone matters and we're here to
celebrate your growth.
*We foster a culture built on five core values:*
* Positivity - Every one of us can change someone's day for the
* Transparency -We use transparency to help us make decisions
through open dialogue
* Humility - We can always find ways to improve.
* Fanaticism - We are passionate about the opportunity to turn
every guest into a fanatic.
* Thoughtfulness -We go above and beyond for our guests, our teams,
and our communities.
*What You'll Do:*
* Enthusiastically educate guests about our menu and assemble
orders as requested
* Keep the expo line, dining room, and restrooms clean and
* Adhere to safety and sanitation procedures
* Restock stations and keep them clean and organized
* Ensure the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
* Deliver a delicious, unique, and memorable experience to each of
* Put deliveries away
* Ability to cross-train across the restaurant to ensure rapid
* May stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds
* Assist with any additional duties assigned
Benefits at Zo--s Kitchen?
*We've got you covered. Here are just some of the benefits
available to ZK team members:*
* Health, Dental, Vision, Telemedicine Benefits
* Rapid growth brand with amble career development
* Free Meals
* Flexible AND no late hours
* Paid sick leave, parental leave, and community service leave.
* Tuition, daycare, entertainment, shopping, electronics, mobile
phone, gym membership discounts, mortgage assistance, pet
* CAVAMe training (free classes on life skills such as budgeting,
saving, excel, self-improvement)
As an equal opportunity employer, Zo--s Kitchen considers
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex,
religion, national origin, disability, age, height, weight, marital
status, sexual orientation, familial status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic or protected classes as defined by
federal, state, or local law.
* Casual dining restaurant
* Fast-casual restaurant
* Quick service restaurant
* 10-hour shift
* 12-hour shift
* 8-hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
* Day Shift (Preferred)
* Night Shift (Preferred)
* One location
Keywords: Zo--s Kitchen, Austin , Team Member - Hiring Immediately, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!