Senior Business Development Coordinator (internal ) -could be 100% remote
Company: OTJ Architects
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Looking for a candidate in DC, SF or Dallas. Can be hybrid or
100% remote. Commercial Real Estate Industry experience
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect and enter data into CRM (Salesforce), including leads
and pursuits, contacts, and firm initiatives.
- Create customized CRM dashboards and reports for weekly,
monthly, and quarterly communications
- Develop CRM standards and customized tools for firm
- Manage and coordinate studio lead, opportunity, and contact
pipelines and conduct meetings for review
- Conduct research projects used for business development
efforts, including company and industry research, pursuit lists,
and competitive intelligence.
- Assist and collaborates with senior business development on
Salesforce database management and firm-growth initiatives
- Develop and executes strategic communications (emails, calls,
etc.) for business development pursuits
- Complete other assignments and projects as needed
- A college degree preferably in Marketing, Communications, or
English required or five years of relevant experience, preferably
in a design, architecture, commercial real estate, construction, or
a professional services firm.
- Past executive assistant experience preferred
- Successful candidate is proactive and able to remain flexible
while delivering high quality work in a deadline-driven
- Five plus years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must understand and maintain confidentiality of work-related
information and materials
- Highly motivated, creative and collaborative.
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and planning
skills with good attention to detail; ability to prioritize
multiple projects, meet fast deadlines, and coordinate own
- Demonstrated ability to perform as part of a team
- Proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat). Experience
using a CRM, Salesforce a plus. Experience using software
applications, CMAP and Costar a plus
Keywords: OTJ Architects, Austin , Senior Business Development Coordinator (internal ) -could be 100% remote, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!