Jewelry Sales Associate
Company: Diamonds Direct
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Diamonds Direct, we are looking for a RHINO that will fit in
to our work environment seamlessly. However, you may be asking
yourself...what makes someone a RHINO?
RHINO's are *passionate* about what they do, never settle for
anything less than the absolute BEST, and bring magical energy
wherever they work. They take *ownership* of their work by charging
forward, making decisions and having an innate personal drive to
not only work hard, but also do it in a creative way.
RHINO's have an impeccable *work ethic*. The phrase "That's not my
job" does NOT exist for them, and they are excited and happy to be
at work every day.
RHINO's also exhibit *humility* and know that it takes EVERYONE to
make the business successful. They know how to admit their mistakes
(because how else would you learn) and they leave their ego at the
door (it has no place at work).
*Do YOU have what it takes to be a Diamonds Direct RHINO??*
With the Diamonds Direct Jewelry Sales position, it is a position
unlike any other. As a Sales Consultant within our organization,
you will have access to a plethora of inventory and top designers
within the industry. This will allow *_endless_* possibilities for
what you and your customers can create together. Our culture is a
fast-paced, family oriented environment geared around fun and a
passion for putting the customer above all else.
*What is the Upside?*
* *No* quotas or Team goals
* *No* push to sell warranties, credit apps, etc.
* *UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL*
* Investment in your career development
*What does it take to be a Diamond Expert?*
* Always keeping the customer first and providing top notch
* Building relationships with our customers, so that they will keep
us at the forefront of their minds when it comes to Luxury
* Well organized and a keen eye for detail
* Do what is right for the customer, from the welcome to the follow
through after the sale
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Previous luxury sales and/or Diamonds Sales experience
* GIA certification a plus!
* *_Must be able to work Saturdays (because it's the best day to
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Every weekend
* Monday to Friday
* Jewelry Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* English (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Diamonds Direct, Austin , Jewelry Sales Associate, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!