Posted on: November 25, 2022
*Who We Are: *
Westminster is a premier retirement community with dedicated and
skilled staff, dynamic leadership, innovative services and first
class facilities. We are hiring an HR Specialst for our growing
Food & Beverage department to be responsible for interviewing,
hiring, assisting with scheduling, other HR related functions.
*Who You Are: *
The HR Specialist performs a variety of administrative functions
for our Food & Beverage and Human Resources teams.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Facilitate orientation and on-boarding programs for all newly
hired Food & Beverage associates.
* Conducts initial interviews and makes hiring recommendations for
Servers, Cooks, Diet Aides, and Dishwashers.
* Approves and coordinates Paid Time Off (PTO) requests for all
hourly Food & Beverage associates.
* Acts as an HR representative for Food & Beverage associates.
* Assists with associate recognition events and appreciation.
Previous Recruiter or HR experience is desired*. *Must be detail
oriented. Must be able to multi-task and be a self-starter.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Group Term Life
Accident & Critical Illness
403b Retirement Savings Plan
Daily Pay is available
Paid Time Off
Westminster is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity
in the workplace.
Westminster was named a Top Workplace by the Austin American
Statesman for the past 9 years in a row (2014-2022).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $22.00 - $25.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* No nights
* HR Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
* Recruiting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Westminster, Austin , HR Specialist/Recruiter, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!