Posted on: November 24, 2022
Position Description:This position will coordinate the receipt
and delivery of natural gas with our shipper customers and with
interconnecting counterparties through our Quorum Pipeline
Transaction Management (QPTM) system to ensure commercial pipeline
activities are tracked, recorded and invoiced directly. This
position will support our Pipeline Operations group.
- Nominate and confirm on interstate and intrastate pipelines for
the receipt and delivery of natural gas.
- Proactively calculate imbalances both for shippers and OBA
interconnections and make best efforts to minimize when
- Familiarity with EBB's of major interstate and intrastate
pipelines as it relates to scheduling, confirming gas and reporting
- Regularly communicate with all shippers to verify nominations
and contract information.
- Monitor gas flow, pressure and quality on SCADA for pipeline
and give directions to gas control to ensure the pipe is
- Exchange daily nomination data with counterparties
- Develop strong relationships with interconnecting pipelines,
plants, and transportation customers.
- Assist scheduling team with daily and monthly volume
allocations and measurement details.
- Weekend, evening, and Holiday on-call duty rotation is required
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Advanced Excel proficiency required
- 2+ years of pipeline scheduling experience
- Quorum experience helpful.
- High attention to detail and ability to multi-task, analyze
situations and quickly prioritize tasks
- Thorough understanding of pipeline operations, including
pressures, flow rates, capacity issues, and gas quality
- Ability to excel in a dynamic and high-pressure work
environment which requires balancing multiple tasks under tight
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
required both verbally and written
- Exposure to Texas Intrastate Pipelines, e.g., Agua Blanca,
Atmos, Trans-Pecos, Oasis, HPL, KM Tejas, KM Texas, Enterprise,
Oneok, Valley Crossing Pipeline, Nextera EFM, NET Mexico and
- Familiarity with the following interstate pipelines: EPNG,
NGPL, NNG, Transco, TETCO and Tennessee.
- Experience with SCADA preferred
- Communication and Teamwork skills required: Candidate must
possess excellent interpersonal skills and effectively collaborate
with others to optimize team success
Benefits: This position is a Full Time, office-based position
located in Austin, Texas. Relocation assistance to the Austin area
may be offered to selected candidate. Selected candidate is
eligible for employer matched 401(k), medical, dental, vision,
basic life and AD&D insurances and other benefit
Keywords: WhiteWater, Austin , Pipeline Scheduler, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!