Posted on: November 24, 2022
Now Hiring Residential SuperintendentsThis Jobot Job is hosted
by: Miguel MartinezAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $70,000 -
$120,000 per yearA bit about us:A Premier production home builder
with over 1 million homes built. Our commitment to quality, value,
and integrity is what has led to our continued success.Why join
us?Competitive compensation packages, room for growth. We offer the
ability to make a difference in the lives of our customers,
community, and company.Job DetailsJob Responsibilities:
- The planning, scheduling, implementation & coordination of
quality built homes from development through final construction on
a timely & economical basis.
- Involvement in managerial oversight of homes.
- Selection, coordination, oversight & management of people,
materials, budgets, schedules & contracts.
- Direct & monitor the progress of a variety of projects.
- Oversee the scheduling, delivery & use of materials, the
quality of construction, worker productivity & compliance with
building/safety codes. Maintain safe, clean, and compliant job
- Understand contracts, plans, construction methods &
- Track & control construction costs against the budget to avoid
- Prepare daily, monthly & quarterly reports.
- Locate, negotiate pricing, obtain insurance info, and scope of
work for various labor needs.
- Schedule and manage subcontractors and sub-contractor
relationships to build homes on schedule and close on time.
- Complete homes and all customer walk-through items before
- Conduct Home Buyer Meetings with Customers.Job Requirements:
- Ability to establish good working relationships with a variety
of people, including upper management, designers, sales, trades,
vendors & customers. Should be able to build rapport and maintain
Customer Satisfaction during the buying/building process.
- Must possess the ability to supervise effectively at all levels
& with a variety of personalities. Motivate building partners to
perform at a high level of competency.
- Manage time effectively, multi-task & prioritize to meet
established goals & deadlines.
- Computer proficiency is required to handle job costing, payroll
& communication with vendors & trades.
- Be decisive, flexible & work well under pressure when faced
with unexpected situations or delays and in a very fast-paced
- Can analyze & resolve problems. Excellent organizational,
leadership & communication skills.
- Knowledge of Construction Practices and Terminology. Ability to
read and understand blueprints and construction documents
- Attention to Detail and Persistence in follow up
- Strong sense of urgencyInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Austin , Superintedent, Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!