Monitor II, Community Corrections - Austin Transitional
Location: Red Rock
Posted on: November 24, 2022
**This position has a pay rate of $18.40**
AtCoreCivic, our employees are driven by a deep sense of service,
high standards ofprofessionalism and a responsibility to better the
public good. We are currently seeking a Monitor II, Community
Corrections who has apassion for providing the highest quality care
in a residential setting. Comejoin a team that is dedicated to
making an impact for the people andcommunities we serve.
The Monitor II, Community Corrections is responsible for the
supervision of the facility population including but not limited to
safety, security and facility sanitation. This role provides for
the care, custody and control of residents and establishes a safe
environment for the facility, staff, visitors and residents. In
addition, this person will assist with mentoring, developing and
training team members.
* Monitor resident worker activities, provides necessary
instruction, and applies standards and procedures for the
completion and quality of work performed by residents, where
* Provide guidance to monitoring staff on shift. Monitor daily
activities to ensure head counts are conducted and logged at
predetermined times and when necessary. Conduct and/or ensure all
accountability calls are completed within required time-frame (i.e.
home detention, social, work and weekend pass).
* Conduct drug and alcohol testing as needed or as directed by
* Perform rescue functions at accidents, emergencies and disasters
to include administering basic emergency medical aid and CPR,
physically removing people away from dangerous situations, and
securing and evacuating people from confined areas.
* High School diploma, GED certification or equivalent is
* Six months experience in a security related field is
* Experience in correctional management is preferred.
* Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing and apply
problem solving techniques to complex issues.
* Must complete pre-service and other training programs as
* Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
* A valid driver's license is required.
* Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-FreeWorkplace and EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Austin , Monitor II, Community Corrections - Austin Transitional, Other , Red Rock, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!