Machine Operator III (HID3009)
Company: Assa Abloy
Posted on: September 23, 2022
An Amazing Career Opportunity for a Machine Operator III!!
Location(s): Austin, TX
Job ID: 11814
Are you looking for a warehouse job? Are you self-motivated and
highly organized? Do you want to work somewhere you can add value?
If so, we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people,
places, and things, allowing people to transact safely, work
productively and travel freely. We are a high-tech software company
headquartered in Austin, TX, with over 4,000 worldwide employees.
Check us out here: www.hidglobal.com and
HID's Citizen ID Department:
As the Citizens ID Department, we help our customers to achieve
their national identification objectives, providing solutions such
as passports, national ID's, and mobile ID's. As the fastest
growing solution provider in citizen identity, HID Global is
challenging the status quo with its collaborative approach to
As our Machine Operator III, you'll support HID's success by:
* Collation of materials per BOM. Ability to identify BOM
* Identifies, escalates potential issues in order to minimize
safety, quality, delivery issues and / or operational
inefficiencies, while offering solutions.
* Following and advocating safety practices, including the use of
personal protective equipment
* Maintain a high level of attendance.
* Mentor and instruct selected coworkers in the proper techniques,
procedures and quality checks associated with each machine.
* Must have the ability to lift to 20 lbs. throughout the duration
* Must possesses the ability to work at a fast pace with very high
attention to detail
* Set up and proper use of automatic and semiautomatic equipment in
a cleanroom facility.
* Understanding and adhering to basic work instructions and
* Verify BOMs, programming requirements, product types, artwork,
* Will be held accountable for all performance standards.
* Will identify any obstacles or inefficiencies that will reduce
What we will love about your background:
* Ability to cultivate a coworker's understanding and production in
* Ability to work independently and as well as a team in a
* Must be able to bend, scoop, and reach to perform above
* Must be able to distinguish colors.
* Must be able to lift items weighing up to 50 lbs.
* Must be able to work sitting down and/or standing up for extended
periods of time.
* Requires activities involving being around moving machinery.
* Requires bending, squatting, crawling, and reaching.
* Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech,
vision and/or hearing.
* Requires the ability to push or pull medium weights, up to 75
* Demonstrates experience operating and set ups of various
* Must have flexibility to work overtime as required (including
* Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
Your Experience and Education include:
* Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent
* Minimum of one year manufacturing experience
* Familiarity within MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel is
* Familiar with operating systems, such as Windows, etc. is
Who you are as a Team Member:
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Willingness to 'roll up sleeves and dive deep into tactical work
* Good interpersonal skills, willingness to learn and continue to
* Strong team player and ability to work well with others.
* You proactively seek to adopt and implement diversity into your
work, including valuing different backgrounds, experiences and
thinking. You also embrace creating and nurturing a culture of
diversity, inclusion, and belonging.
* Empowerment: You'll work as part of a global team in a flexible
work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
* Innovation: You embrace challenges and want to drive ambitious
* Integrity: You are results-orientated, reliable, and
straightforward and value being treated accordingly.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
#HIDJobs #LI-onsite #atxjobs #machineoperator #warehousejobs
We make it easier for people to get where they want to go!
On an average day, think of how many times you tap, twist, tag,
push or swipe to get access, find information, connect with others
or track something. HID technology is behind billions of
interactions, in more than 100 countries. We help you create a
verified, trusted identity that can get you where you need to go -
without having to think about it.
When you join our HID team, you'll also be part of the ASSA ABLOY
Group, the global leader in access solutions. You'll have 50,000
colleagues in more than 70 different countries. We empower our
people to build their career around their aspirations and our
ambitions - supporting them with regular feedback, training, and
development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where
they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their
role locally, regionally, or even internationally. As we welcome
new people on board, it's important to us to have diverse,
inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and
Austin, TX, US, 78753
Production & Skilled Trades
Keywords: Assa Abloy, Austin , Machine Operator III (HID3009), Other , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!